27. Broken heart

Next day ,
Every one got ready and came down...
Last night no one slept as everyone was in tension...every one was angry on Anirudh....No one had dinner last night...after that incident everyone was in there room no one came out of there rooms...

Here ,
On bondita's side...
She too didn't slept whole night....she too didn't had dinner. ...she didn't even blinked her eyes....she was totally heart broken ....
Everyone had taken bathe but bondita didn't even move from her place....she hadn't opened the door from last night ...shubra maa, Batuk & som tried to talk to her buy she didn't responded ..only they heard was her crying...

Here in living room..
Everyone was sitting..
Suddenly door of there house opened and it was Anirudh...

Anirudh:- where is bondita??

Batuk:- why you want to even Know  about her??

Anirudh:- because I have surprise for her...I will prove that she is here for money sake...
Just call her...

Anirudh(shouted):- hey, bondita just come down...don't start your drama just come down you girl...

Listening to his shout bondita came into her senses...she slowly stood up and opened the door...she slowly came downstairs...every one's heart ache seeing her condition ..

Bondita's face was full pale...dried tears on her cheeks..her eyes red because of crying..Kajal was all spread near her eyes....still her clothes were same of last night ..her whole body was weak..during coming down stairs she still didn't blink her eyes...seeing her condition everyone's heart ache...

She came down and stood near stairs with no expression on her face....

Anirudh saw her called someone...she came inside and everyone was shock to see her...

Som:- saudamini...

Bondita looked up and was shocked to see her...somewhere in her heart she knew that this happenings with her was all because of her sister...she watched her...

Anirudh:- so she is the one who Knows all about bondita...you know what she kidnapped saudamini so that she can't marry me...bondita wanted money and all from RC's ..she is a gold digger...I think so her mom-dad hadn't gave her manners I guess...

Bondita(shouted):-stop it ..just stop it ..

She shouted on top of her choice that whole roy chaudhry haveli shaked up...because now it was enough for bondita to bear cause now he had crossed his all limits bringing her mom-dad in between....

Bondita:- enough is enough, now you have crossed your all limits bringing my maa-baba in between...this is between us. DON'T even dare to say a word against my Maa-baba..I heard all you said to me but if it's on my maa-baba I won't bear a word against them did you get it...and what did you just said I'm here for sake of money and what yaa!! I'm gold digger....first of all
...

Anirudh:- shut up ...just keep quiet...

Bondita:- not today..don't except it from me ....today I will speak and you will listen...so let's continue...first of all I didn't kidnapped her...and she is lying from the first day of her marriage that I knew....what you said yes that I m here for money's sake...so Mr. You are absolutely wrong..if I would be here for money's sake then I would have took all money and long back had left this house...did you got it....and you Ms. Saudamini..I know this time too you lied...

Saudamini:- what are you saying bondu..y are you lying..I Know  you loved Anirudh that's the reason you did this to your sister ...what's wrong with you bondu..

Bondita:- ooh!! So after a long time I m your sister ...so sister pls stop doing this is that clear....having sister like you is a curse and you know what till today I lived for my family I lived for my loved ones but from today Bondita will live for herself...and you said is right I love him. ..but not from the day I saw..but I started loving him from last few weeks or 1 or 2 months...let it be a side ...because as I side that from today I will not live for any one I will leave for myself...from today I m bondita ..bondita who will love herself...

Saying this she ran to her room keeping everyone numb..

In bondita's room..

Bondita:- I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done this ..every time he lied me...every time my own sister did wrong to me....I just don't wanted to hate anyone but from today I hate 2 most important person in my life is mini dii and Sakha babu....why always this to me...I hate you Sakha babu ..I hate you....
Bondita shouted:- aaaaaahhhhh!!I hate him ....I hate him .....aaaaaaahhhhh

Her scream was enough to make Roy chaudhry haveli shake...every one had tears in there eyes hearing her screams....

Hope you guys like it
Please vote
Do comment