21.

Anirudh slept because of medicines ...
Next day Bondu came to hospital and she saw Anirudh in deep slumber...so she went to Dr. for consult .
Bondita:- Dr. Is he fine now?
Dr. :- yes !! He has recovered soon...
Bondita:- so, can I take him home??
Dr. :- yes, u can but make sure he takes bed rest for atleast 2-3 days...
Bondita:- okkay, I will leave , thank you Dr.
Dr. :- welcome...

Bondita went to Anirudh's room...
She went & saw still Anirudh was sleeping..she sat on a table their & was reading a novel as she was waiting Anirudh to wakeup.....

After sometime Anirudh wakeup & saw bo bondi engrossed in reading in book.. Anirudh was just staring at her..bondita felt someone's intense gaze on her...she saw him staring at her...she walked towards him & made him sit on bed...
Bondita:- u want to go for washroom.we have left with sometime u r getting discharged today..
Anirudh nodded ...bondita made him stand & helped him to go inside washroom...she waited till he comes out...
In this times Anirudh tried to talk to her but she was just ignoring him...
Anirudh felt bad but simultaneously he knows that why she was ignoring him...
Bondita called som & ask him to come with car..
After half hour som came with car ..both helped him to sit in car...they left for Roy Chaudhry haveli. .
Car stopped infront of Rc haveli...
Trio came out of the car & KSj did aarti & trio went inside the house..

Shubra maa:- bondita, take him in room & make him rest & make sure he don't do any kind of work...& this is my order..
Bondita giggled to which ani glared her...
Bondita:- okk mom...
They left for room...
They both entered the room...bondita made him lie on bed...after making him lie on bed ..she was about to go but Anirudh held her wrist ..
Bondita turned towards him & asked him :- what??
Anirudh:- y r u not talking to me??
Bondita:- there is no need to discuss this topic right now..
Anirudh:- but y ??
Bondita:- I think u need rest ..I will leave..
Anirudh:- I will not let u leave..pls tell me the reason..
Bondita:- so u want reason??
Anirudh:- yes..
Bondita:- so listen, u don't know to take care of yourself , u know what you don't know any thing...u know what (while crying/sobbing) u know how was my condition when I saw u like this...I was really very afraid to lose you...u don't care for me & family...& I don't wanna talk to you.  So pls u take rest .....
Bondita was about to go but Anirudh pulled her in a tight hug...he mummered :- sorry , next time this will not happen , shotti..
Bondita controlled herself  freed herself  from his hug & said:- I said na u need rest pls take rest I will come in afternoon with food & medicine...
After saying this she left ..Anirudh lying on bed sadly...
Soon it was afternoon..bondita came with food & medicine....
As Anirudh was wakeup she made him sit ....she made him eat...
He ate  seriously...
She made him eat medicines...
She was about to go but Anirudh said...
"Pls talk to me bondita ..I'm really sorry from next time I will take care of myself...I swear on u...shotti..
Listening to this bondita ran to him & hugged him tightly & cried whole heartedly making his shirt wet...he was  caressing her back & her hairs..she calmed down after sometime & separated herself  ...
Bondita:- u have promised me now u have to take care of yourself....
Anirudh:- (laughed lightly) haa!! Baba I will take care...
Bondita ran down & put the dishes in the washbasin....

Pls ignore my mistakes...
Pls vote and comment ...
Sorry for being late...

THANK YOU..

LOVE YOU LOADS...