28. Her decision

First of all THANK YOU guys for supporting and loving...hope you will continue loving till end of book...love uhh all...

Let's continue..

It was evening still bondita didn't came out...
Every one was tensed that why didn't she came out yet..she didn't had food from last night ....
Every one went to her room...

Som knocked the door ...bit no response but this time they didn't even heard sound of her...

Som:- boudi , pls open the door. See everyone is tensed here...pls open the door...you didn't had food from last night pls open the door...

Batuk:- dada, I don't think so she is gonna open the door ..you need to break the door...

Som and batuk broke the door and was shocked to see the condition of room...everything was shattered not even a single thing was at its place...bondita was lying in floor just beside a broken mirror....her feet was bleeding as she walked on pieces of mirror and she was lying on floor unconscious...
Batuk picked her up in his arms and slowly made her lay on bed....
Som himself is doctor so he checked her ...

Som:- don't worry she fainted because of weakness...she will get consciousness soon....

She gain consciousness in 1 hour...
She coughed little ....batuk gave her glass of water ..she drank...

Bondita:- sorry, because of me you faced problem and got hurt...but I really didn't meant it. .shotti!

Shubra:- I know beta don't take stress...

Bondita:- actually, I have decided something for 3 of us....can you please call sak....I mean Anirudh ji and saudamini dii...

Som:- bondu, I you need them...

Bondita:- som daa...I don't need them...I said I took decision on 3 of us...so they had to be here...

Shubra maa called Anirudh and Saudamini...
They came inside and Anirudh was shocked to see her condition ...whereas saudamini smiled internally...

Anirudh:- why you called us??(in rude tone)

Bondita:- I have took a decision for 3 of us and it is for our good future...

Anirudh:- and what is it??

Bondita:- it is that..

Som:- boudi, say it fast pls...

Bondita:- yes , I'm ...so I have decided that I will give divorce to sakh...anirudh ji and I will make saudamini dii and Anirudh ji marry as they love each other from so long...

Shubra:- what are you saying bondita??

Bondita:- you trust me or not?

Shubra:- we trust you but...

Bondita:- there is no ifs and buts maa.  It's for all's good going...
(To Anirudh) don't worry I will go tomorrow only and file divorce...and from next week your wedding rituals will start..
(To ksj):- KS..I mean kaka..is it OK??

Kaka:-it's all fine...
Ksj went out from the room...

Shubra:- I know you have not done anything wrong...everything will be fine...
Shubra maa too went out...

Anirudh and saudamini too went out of room without saying anything...

Som&batuk:- we are with you boudi..we all love you...if you need anything just call us..

Bondita nodded and smiled slightly..

They too went out..

Plz vote
Do comment
Share your views  on behavior of Anirudh & decision of bondita...