Vol. Three Ch. Four: Congratulations, Love

~First Person~

Okay! About yesterday, false alarm. Turns out, Ozzy told Winter that, before I left Atlas, I rose up to Sergeant in the common Military Corps. Which is why she never heard of me beforehand. So, all is good. But, I also got those scraps! And let me tell you something...it was baaaad. They sent me the scraps in boxes the size of Zwei! Zwei! Imagine my shock-! Although, to be fair...I did sort of cause a small-nuclear detonation. Not to mention fried fish.

Right now, I  was tending to Athena by wielding on a new piece of armor onto her left forearm. Wearing half my flight-suit down with my tank top on to show some levels of decency. Not to mention I had my helmet on since it acted as a blast-shield helmet. The forearm piece I was placing on was actually the final piece to complete this limb. It kinda looked weird given her paint job didn't match the metallic grey, wielding scars marked color of her new arm plates. Now just for her legs-

"PILOT, I DETECT SOMEBODY IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR."

"UGH! Let them in and tell them I'm down here."

"AFFIRMATIVE. ENGAGING HOSTILES-"

"Athena, what the hell!?"

Athena would look down at me as I went to stop her yet, I only saw her singular eye bouncing up and down as I noticed what just occurred...This damn murder bot just pranked me...again. Rolling my eyes, I would continue to try and wield the armor pieces onto her. I knew for a fact she was talking with somebody but the TRRRRRRRRT ringing out and the sparks flying had my attention before I felt something poke my shoulder. Making me roll my eyes as I continued with my current pace yet, that suddenly was interrupted by another poke.

"For the love of-! Athena! I'm trying to help you!"

"Are you really~? Because last I checked, you let her answer the door~"

Hearing that familiar voice, I yelped out as I then hit my head against Athena's leg with a nice comedic "dumk." Looking behind me, I was met with Cinder grinning as she had a hand on her hip. Although, she now wore her tournament outfit consisting of boots, jeans, sleeveless high-cut jacket and a LOT of bandages. Making me turn my gaze back to Athena after giving her a small wave.

"S-Sorry, Cindy. Got caught up with work and everything. Right now is my only free time so, I'm trying my damndest to take advantage of it. You might want to stand by."

"Mm. Understood."

Cinder would take a step back as I began to wield more pieces of armor onto Athena leg yet, I could hear the two talking. Only making out small things like how Athena was, how Vale PD work can be strenuous but, one topic definitely made me choke up.

"I see. And how are things going with your Pilot and the Heiress girl? I hope she is treating him correctly."

"AFFIRMATIVE. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MISS SCHNEE AND MY PILOT IS GOING TERRIFIC. YESTERDAY, MY PILOT WAS ABLE TO GAIN BLESSINGS FROM WINTER-"

"Athena? Do me a favor and walk around. Test out the platings and their overall stability."

"AFFIRMATIVE, PILOT. I WILL RETURN WITH SUFFICIENT DATA FOR OUR COMBAT EFFICIENCY TO BE ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE."

Watching Athena walk off into the forest situated behind the dorm building, I actually kept a close eye on the armor plates and they seemed relatively fine. What wasn't fine was when I took my helmet off and turned to Cinder to see she was right in front of me as I yelped out. In the next moment? I had my back up against my hut's exterior wall as Cinder's hand was at the side of my arm, pressed against the same wall as I blinked.

"H-How did that-?"

"Is it true? That Winter gave you her blessings to take her dear sister's hand in courtship~?"