chapter 19 part 2

Honeymoon part 2

Bella POV

Now it round two of the honeymoon vacation and I can't wait to see what await us in Rio this go around.

We got out of the plane and walked out to the baggage claim to claim our stuff and headed outside to get our taxi and headed out.

Once we got into Rio Carlisle told the driving to stop and we got out in a walk to the deck to get on the speedboat.

When we got the boat, Carlisle headed toward a place that is far off in the distance.

Once we get close to the island, Carlisle told that the island is called isle Isabella.

I look at Carlisle like he crazy, because why would he name an island after me that just crazy.

Carlisle helped me get off of the boat and onto the ground walked me into the house where we going to be staying for a month.

Carlisle told me to walked around while he goes get the luggage from off the boat.

So I was walking around and touching the stuff because all this stuff feels like a dream me and all.

I walked into the room we are to stay in when Carlisle came in with the luggage and ask me do I want to go swimming with him and I said sure to let go.

I looked in the suitcase for a bathing suit, but when I couldn't find one I started to panic because how I going to go swimming with a bathing suit.

So I just walked outside where Carlisle was and got into the water and swim to where he was located.

When I got there Carlisle said that I so beautiful, I just blushed and looked away into the moonlight.

I and Carlisle decided to go back into the house for I can go to bed and get ready for a big day tomorrow at Isle Isabella.

The next day

When I woke up the next day I woke up to the smell of something so mouthwatering that I followed it all the way to the kitchen to find Carlisle in front of the stove cooking some egg and bacon.

Carlisle sat a plate of egg and cheese omelet and some bacon in front of me, I took a smell and I melted into the scent of the food.

While I was eating Carlisle ask me what do I want to do today and I said we can play some chess and watch a movie.

Carlisle took my plate and sat it on the sink and went into the living room to get the chess broad out so we can play some chess.

After hours of playing chess we decided to watch a movie now, the movie we going to watch is Insurgent the second movie in the divergent series.

When the movie was over Carlisle carried me into the room and lay me on the bed for I can go to sleep.

A week later

I and Carlisle decided to go the land of Rio for the day to look around the see how beautiful the land looked from our own eye.

When the sun started to set the people started to dance to the music they was playing the I don't know what type they are playing but I like the beat of the music.

I and Carlisle got back on the boat and headed back to the island for the night when we got to the island went into the bedroom and got ready for bed when

Carlisle asks me a question that makes me looked at him with wide-eyed.

I was so shocked that Carlisle ask me do I want any kid to take care of for we can have a little family and I told him, yes and we both went to bed with smiled on our faces.