chapter 20

Chapter credit goes to @yukijohnson and @AndreaClews2 for the beautiful baby name thank you.

Couple month later

Bella POV

I was starting to have problem with the baby it was going very faster and I was growing very weak due to the fact that I can't eat any food because the baby won't like me eat.

Alice suggest that I should try to drink blood to see if that will help me get so food in my body for the baby can be healthy when it is born.

Carlisle went to his office and got some animal blood for Bella to drink he transfer it into a paper cup with a straw for it's can be easier for Bella to drink it.

Alice and Jasper was starting to feel uncomfortable due to the smell of the blood since they haven't got a chance to go hunting for blood due to the fact that the werewolves was trying to kill Bella baby.

So, both Alice and Jasper took a step outside because I know that they are suffering from not hunting so I told them that it was ok I will be fine with Carlisle right next to me.

Carlisle handed me the cup of blood and I started drinking it and as I was drinking the blood I feel my strength in body was coming back to me now that I have finally something in my body that the baby actually.

Carlisle came to check my pulse and said that my heart rate is doing so much better now and then he sat down right now to me and grab my hand and started to apologize for all the mean things that he said about me and the baby.

I told him that it was okay and that I would be worry too because the baby can easily kill me due to the fact the baby is basically a vampire growing inside of a human body.

Couple days later

Carlisle told us that it only one more bag of blood left and that they need to go it get some more blood for me.

Later that night Carlisle and Jasper set out to go get blood for me while Alice will stay next to me.

Me and Alice was talking about what I was planning to name the baby and I told her if it was a boy I would name it Xavier and if is a girl I will name her Rosemary.

Alice went to get the last bag of blood for me when I felt something goes down my leg.

So I try to stand up when my back crack and I start to fall to the ground when Alice caught me before I hit the ground.

She rush me into Carlisle office and lay me on the hospital bed.

She call Jasper to let him know that Bella is about to have the bed and to tell Carlisle to hurry back home.

Alice started to get the medical supply to together and she grab the scalpel to do a C-section because I told her that the baby is suffocating and the baby need to get out of me.

Carlisle POV

Me and Jasper was heading through the forest for can goes into the city to get blood for my love Bella and our baby, when I smelt the wolf running behind us trying to stop us.

At the same time Jasper got a call from Alice saying that Bella started too goes into labor and we need to hurry back to the house.

As I was turning to goes back to the house the alpha of the wolf pack attack and I had to fight until Jasper came and knock him off me and we run back to the house.

Upon arriving to the house there was the wolf pack surrounding the house so me and Jasper have to try and fight and the wolf for they don't get a chance to the new born baby and Bella at the same time.

Third Person POV

Inside the Cullen residence Alice was cut Bella open to get the baby out when she started to have trouble from all of the blood that around Bella but she was able to get the cord that was wrap abound the baby when she noticed that it was another baby inside Bella.

The first baby is a boy and the last baby was a girl.

Alice took the baby to clean them when Bella stop to not breath anymore.

So, Alice had to do CPR on her, when you want into a draw where Carlisle keep his venom in a needle for emergency if Bella die while giving birth to the baby.

Alice insert the needle into Bella body and it look like it is not working at all.

Around that time Jasper and Carlisle finally made it into the house when they noticed that Bella was laying on the hospital bed lifeless.

That when Carlisle when to Bella and started to bite on her body to try to put some in her body for she can wake up.

As time went by they all was started to lose hope that Bella will every wake up again.

But little did they know the venom was actually working in the inside but the outside Bella remain the same.

The Cullen family is planning is going to have a shocked of a lifetime very soon.

Author note:

Great plot twist I'm right

The baby name that I choose for the twin the boy is going to be Xavier while the girl name going to be Adalaide.

Thank you again for the baby see you in the next chapter.