Chapter 25 Final Chapter

7 years after the encounter with the Volturi

The Cullens family was living a great life after everyday that had 7 years old with the Volturi. The twins are now fully grown up and they are adjusting to hybrid life very well. The twins know how the hunt food now and they are even better than Bella when she first learning how to hunt. 

Bella and Carlisle love for each other grow even stronger after the Volturi and let just said they  now officially have beat Alice and Jasper record if you know what I mean.

Alice and Jasper are still much in love with each other. Alice is still the upbeat who pretty much dragged the twins shopping and doing a fashion show. I know the twins is tired of shopping especially Xavier. Jasper is doing a great job in adjusting to the fact the twins do have human blood in them. He can now be around human blood much longer than before.

The twins can speak 4 different languages and they know a lot of different skills such as playing different instruments, writing, painting, and making clothes. 

The Denali Coven doing so much after the death of Irina and guess what Garrett one of the witnesses who was here doing the fight with the Volturi fell in love with Kate and became are mate.

Bella POV

Me and Carlisle was sitting in a field full of flower just cuddling and giving little sweet kiss every now and then. I ask Carlisle can I show him something and he answered "Yes, my love you can show me whatever you want.

So I close my eyes and focus on using my shield to project the image that I have storage in my memories of when I first met Carlisle and everything that had happened between from the beginning to the present moment. I showed him our wedding, honeymoon, the twins being born and just watch them grow up and how our love grew during all the things that had happened in our lives since we been together.

Once finished I open my eyes and look at Carlisle, he looked so happy with everything that I showed him. Carlisle asked me how I was able to do that. I told him that when I learned that I was a shield and after the Volturi, I started practicing on how to use my power.

I told Carlisle now you know that nobody have ever loved you the ways that I loved you. After that we started to makeout a little bit. Pulling back for air, Carlisle ask can I show him how to do it and I told him we got forever for I show how I use my power.

We both said forever to each other and goes back into our make out session that we have started earlier.

I never thought that the person I thought was my true mates turn out not to be my true mate but finding out that Carlisle was my true mates was the best thing that ever happen both as a human and a vampire. I will forever Carlisle and the twins for the rest of my existence in the human world.

                                                                                    The End

 Author note

This is officially the end of true mates. Thank you to all of the people who are still with me from the very beginning when I started this writing this only at the age of 14 which happen to be my first book.

And to the people that are currently with me and the future people that is reading this book. Thank you so much for reading it even if the grammar is bad or it doesn't make sense. Thank you

I started to write this book because I was obsessed with the Twilight series and I wanted to find a new hobby.

Now almost 8 years later I can finally say that I wrote and finish my first book even it a fanfiction book.

Thank you once again. I hope you stick with me to see what other books I will write.

But until then if you have a request for anything type of story that you want to see because I think of starting a one-shot book to help with writer block and to get the creative juice for my other stories. 

So if you have any one-shot requests leave them in the comment section and I will work on them and do my research on them as well.

For now, true mates is completed 

Bye-bye for now