chapter 8

Bella pov

When Carlisle was talking I interrupt him by kissing him on the lips. While we were kissing Carlisle lay me down on the couch a was hovering  over me, then he stop cause he didn't want to go to far not yet. I just pouted and he kiss me on lips and I was happy again. Then Carlisle ask if I was hungry and I said yes,with that Carlisle pick me up.and carry me into the kitchen. Once we got into the kitchen Carlisle ask me what do I want to eat and I said I want a pizza with some French fries. When Carlisle was done he place.the food right in front of me and I ate all in 5 minutes.
Carlisle pov

I was talking to Bella about us being true mates, when Bella started kissing me on the lips. I lost control and Bella was under me. Then I have to stop cause I was about to take it to far. When I pull away Bella started to pout cause I stop kissing her, so I kiss her on the lips and ask if she hungry and she said yes. I pick up Bella and carry her to the kitchen for I can cooked her something to eat. When I ask her what do she want to eat and she said she want a pizza and some French fries, I say ok and started cooking Bella food. When Bella food was done I place it in front of her and she finish in 5 minutes. I told Bella that she was really hungry and she just blushed at me and I smile at her.