chapter 17

BellaPOV

When we got back to the house Carlisle and Jasper looked worried. Then Carlisle ask us they we looked worried, and Alice told him that Edward going to come and crash the wedding. After Alice told Carlisle, Carlisle just walked right our the door without saying anything. After Carlisle left I broke down crying cause I don't want Carlisle to me cause of Edward being so stupid and stuff. Alice and Jasper try to calm me down but nothing working at the time so Jasper left to go looked for Carlisle to see what going on with him. A hour later Jasper came back with Carlisle, and Carlisle came by me and said sorry for walking out on you like that I was just so mad cause Edward and his to ruining the wedding and all so I hope you can forgive me for what I did to you Bella. By the time he finish saying sorry to me I was in tear, I hug Carlisle and tell him the I forgive him for leave and he just kissed me on the lips. Me and Carlisle just sat on the couch cuddled together while watching a movie, we were watching divergent. After the movie I went upstairs to go to sleep for the night. While I was sleeping I started to have a nightmare about Edward coming to get me during me and Carlisle wedding. I woke up having sweat all over me and was breathing hard. Carlisle was next to me trying to calm me down but I couldn't calm down it was like it was so real. I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower to relaxed myself and forget about the nightmare that I had . Once I got out of the shower, I walked down stairs into the kitchen where Carlisle was at the stove cooking me some breakfast to eat. Carlisle cooked me some egg,grits,bacon, and some toast with a cups of orange juice,then he sat right next to me and gave me a kiss on the head and he ask me "how did you sleep last night" and I told him that I slept fine last night. After I got done eating I went into the living room to watch some TV cause I don't know what to do today.Alice ask do I want to go to the mall with her for she can get more stuff for the wedding, cause the wedding in like 8 more weeks so I said yeah let go. Once we got to the mall Alice toke me to the wedding store to get a wedding dress for the wedding, she told go find a dress that you like and then you go try it on to make sure that it fit perfect on you. After I try on couples of dresses I found the one that I want to wear for the wedding and Alice also agree on my choice of dress for the wedding. Once we pay for the dress we headed home and started getting the guest lists done for we can send out the invite about the wedding that is in a few more weeks.