chapter 18

The Wedding 

Bella pov

Today is the wedding and I am having wedding jutter at the point in time and Jasper is trying his best to calm me down but it is not working very well. I can't really believe in couple of minute I going to be walking down the aisle and get married to the love of my life and my true mate. Ready now Alice is during my hair and make-up for the wedding and then after that I going to put the dress on and I will be able to walked down the aisle and get married. I going to be walking down the aisle by myself seen my dad charlie got killed on the job trying to find out who killed his best friends. I was sad at first than I started hanging out in la push with the werewolf and they help me though my father death,but I won't be able to see them again after I turn into a vampires.

The wedding is starting, because I heard the wedding song playing. The song that is playing for the wedding is Flightless Bird American Mouth my favorite song. 

I started walking walking down the aisle, when I look up at Carlisle all my fear was gone and I just smile.

Once I got to where Carlisle was,he took my hand in his and the preacher started the wedding ceremony.

I was looking into Carlisle eyed the whole time until it was time to say our vows, while Carlisle was saying his vows to me I had tear coming out of my eyed because his vows to me was so sweet and loving. Then it was my turn to say my vows to Carlisle, once I finish it was time to put the rings on each other finger. Carlisle said to me "This ring is a token of my love.I marry you with this ring, with all that I have and with all that I am" and I said " I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart". Then the preacher told Carlisle to kiss the me and he kiss me with so much love and passion.

After we kiss, we walked down the aisle for we can go to the wedding reception that Alice plan for us and the guest that was at the wedding. Once we got there Alice had everything set up and going, I walked over to where Alice was and thank her for all she did for the wedding.

The reception was very nice, there was a cake about 7 layers big and it was a vanilla cake that can feed about 500 people, the music was fantastic with the slow classical music and a jazz band. Now it time for the bride and groom slow dance, they play a nice slow song that fit the solution in our love. Once we finish everybody clap for us and I just smile, then it was time to leave for we can get ready to go on our honeymoon spot even know I don't know where we going but I hope it is somewhere nice.

Carlisle pov

Today is the day I get to married my beautiful bride Isabella swan who is the love of my life and the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with no matter what come in our way we going to fight till the end of it and win the fight.

Right now I getting ready for the wedding by myself seen Jasper is with Bella trying to calm her down before the wedding start.

When it got almost  time for the wedding to start I headed out to where I have stand when Bella come out and walked down the aisle.

So when the music started playing I saw my beautiful bride walked down the aisle with her amazing dress on.

When she got near me I toke her hand and walked her up to where the preacher was location at.

The preacher started talking and I was looking at Bella the whole time the preacher was talking.

Now it time to say our vows to each other while putting the rings on each other finger, I say to Bella that " This ring is a token  of my love. I marry you with this ting,with all that i have all that I am and she said " I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart". And then I kiss her with so much love and passion .

I toke Bella hand and we walked down the aisle together to the wedding reception which was in the backyard of the house.

Bella left to talked to Alice about something and I talk to Jasper to tell him thank for helping Bella out for me.

Me and Bella walked around and saw a wedding cake about 7 layers tall that can feed about at least 50 people or more.

It was now time for the bride and groom slow dance, me and Bella went to the dance floor and dance to the song that they pick out for us to dance too.

After the dance, everybody claps for us then it was time to get ready to go to our honeymoon place.

What Bella don't know that I going to take her to Paris and Rio for our honeymoon and possibly won't come back about a month or two from the honeymoon.