chapter 4

Bella pov

Alice came in the room and brought me some food to eat. Then when I finish my food everybody but Carlisle left the room. He came close to me and ask if I was ok and I said yea. So I decided to ask Carlisle where is Edward and then he made a face and said no and I had not seen him sense we left here.

Carlisle pov

Bella ask me have I seen Edward and shook my head no and said that I not seen him sense we left Forks. She looked very sad but then she ask about Esme and I told her that we are not together no more cause she found her true mate couple months ago. She looked it very happy when I said that and then i felt something for Bella. Me and Bella are true mates, now I know why I came all the way to forks to come make sure is was okay. For some reason, I move close to Bella and I crushed my lips on her lips and I felt a connect between me and Bella right then and there. When I pull away Bella is was blushing so hard I just giggle a little bit. Then Alice came in the room and was jumping up and down because she knew that we true mate and then she run to Bella and gave her a big hugs and said I love you Bella for making Carlisle happy again. Bella said you welcome and I hope I can spend forever with you guy, my new family. I then decided that me and Bella should go on a date and Alice said that she go and plan the date for me and Bella to go on once is get better.

Bella pov

I then ask where was emse at and he said that him and Emse are not together no more and that she found her true mates couple months ago. I was sad at first,by then I became happy because I started to have feeling for Carlisle. Then out of no where Carlisle came close to me and crushed his lips on my lips and I felt a sparked between me and Carlisle. Carlisle pull back from the kiss and I was blushing so hard,Carlisle giggle a little bit. Then all if a suddenly Alice came and the saying that she going to plan a for me and Carlisle to go on I was so excited when Alice said that, cause I can spend with Carlisle and we can talk about different stuff that we been doing sense we were apart from each for a long time. Then I got up and kiss Carlisle on the lips and said that I love him so much and he just blushed and said that i love you too. Then we started kissing some more, then I stop because I needed to breath and Carlisle just looked at me like i didn't like him kissing me. I told Carlisle that I had to breath and he started kiss me on my and neck and back to my lips again. Me and Carlisle had fun the rest of the night in his room.  When I woke the next morning Carlisle was laying next to me and said good morning beautiful how did you sleep last night and I said that I slept real good last night. Then Carlisle got and went into the kitchen and brought me some breakfast to eat I told him thank you and he kiss me on the lips. I didn't know that Carlisle can cook like that,it was really good to eat. When I finish I told Carlisle that he can cook very good food, he said thank you and toke the tray back to the kitchen. Then Carlisle came back and said that Alice going to take you shopping today and I just said ok. Then Alice came in and help me get dress for today for we can go shopping. When I was finish me and Alice walked downstairs and got into her car for we can go to the mall.