05: Memories

(Y/n pov)

It took 2 hours for me to unpack everything and place them at right place.

After unpacking, i get ready to visit a memorable place.

After satisfied with my look, I took my bag and went to living room

After satisfied with my look, I took my bag and went to living room. I saw mom typing something in laptop.

Y/n:' mom, can I get my bike keys. I thought of going for a drive in the neighbourhood' she looked up to me and digged her hand into her handbag.

Mom:'be safe okay' she said and handed me the bike keys

Y/n:'ok mom' i took the key and went towards the garage.

Wow my new bike is cool. I started my bike and drove off at high speed.

  Soon after, i reached the destination. I looked at the house which hold a lot of my precious memories.

 I looked at the house which hold a lot of my precious memories

I went inside the old house which used to be my home. This is the house where I spent lot of my time with my dad. I walked around the house. I found myself standing in my bedroom. My mom sold off this house but I brought this house again. This house is too precious to be sold. I opened the big box which contained photos of my childhood. I stared at them one by one.

I took some photos of the old pictures in my phone. mom won't allow me to take these pictures home as she believes it would trigger my past memories. I have only one photo of my dad that I kept in my nightstand. After taking pictures in my phone, I went to the living which had a big family photo. My dad and mom sat on the sofa while Me and eunbi  were sitting on their lap.

This is my most favourite photo. My hand automatically went towards the photo. Before i could touch the photo, my phone started to ring. I saw the caller id and attended the call.

[On call]
Mom: y/n where are you?it's been 2 hours you went. Are you okay?did you get lost or something?

Me: mom i am okay. I just did not notice the time. I will be home soon. Don't  worry.

Mom:come home quickly, Eunbi is worrying so much.

Me: okay mom i will come quickly. Don't worry mom.

Mom: okay bye

Me: bye mom

I ended the call and stared at the photo. I have to get back to home quickly. I sighed and got out of the house after locking the door. I stared at house and got on the bike and drove off to my house.

To be continued

💜💜💜