65: office

(Y/n pov)

I looked up at the building and it was looking the same like I saw last time. I directly went towards his office cause you know, i don't need anyone's permission to meet him *hair flip*. I stood outside the office which was labelled as CEO cabin.

I knocked at the door and heard a voice say come in. I opened the door and peeked in. Mr Kim looked up and saw me peeking inside the office. A bright smile came up to his face seeing me.

Mr Kim:' y/n! What a surprise!' i walked inside and closed the door behind me

Y/n:' i thought it's been a long time i have came to your office, so i thought of visiting'

I sat down at the opposite site of his.

Mr Kim:' i don't think that's the reason'

Aish! Did he just read my mind? What can I expect from the mafia king.

Y/n:' yeah you got me but that was also a reason'

Mr Kim:' so what's the main reason'

Y/n:' i need to talk about something important'

Mr Kim:' what is it about?'

Y/n:' about my father'

Mr Kim:' last time also you came to ask about your dad, now also you're asking about your dad. Why don't you ask about me?'

He asked whining like a child. Would someone believe if I said he is the mafia king?

Y/n:' Aish Mr Kim, i would have asked about you but I am in a difficult situation now'

Mr Kim:' what kind of situation?'

Y/n:' i came to ask you questions but you are asking me questions!'

Mr Kim:' okay, ask away'

Y/n:' i am quite sure you know more about my father's murder but you are hiding something' he listened to me with a calm expression

Y/n:' Am i right?' i asked raising my eyebrows

Mr Kim:' i see you are quite intelligent, just like your father but why would you think I would tell you?'

Y/n:' Because it is about my father!' i said firmly

Mr Kim:' that's not a valid reason sweetie'

Aish, this man is provoking me right now.

Y/n:' For how long would you keep me in the darkness Mr kim. You think i wouldn't find out what you are hiding' i said and chuckled coldly

We both were glaring at eachother for a minute, then his eyes softened.

Mr Kim:' why the hell are you so desperate to find about that'

Y/n:' simple, i want to take revenge for my father'

Mr Kim:' it's dangerous for you y/n, do you know you are playing with fire'

Y/n:' And i love playing with fire Mr Kim' i said with a smirk

Before he could say anything, I stood up confusing him. I walked towards the door while Mr Kim's eyes watched my activities. I opened the door and....

Thud

A huge human body fell on the floor.

Y/n:' Oppa! What a surprise!' i said with a fake surprised tone

Mr Kim:' what were you doing near the door jungkook?' Mr Kim asked with raised eyebrows

Jungkook oppa stood up and smiled nervously.

Jungkook:' i was just passing by your office dad'

Y/n:' but why were you eavesdropping oppa?' his eyes widened when he got caught

Jungkook:' N-no I-i was j-just p-passing by' he said nervously stuttering

Y/n:' Relax oppa, i just told what I was thinking. And okay see you later!'

I turned towards Mr Kim with a serious expression. My cheerful side was replaced with serious and cold one.

Y/n:' Don't think i won't find out the truth Mr Kim' i said and walked away leaving the cabin.

Jungkook stood there confused not understanding my words. Mr Kim stood with a stonic expression.

Lets see how long this Kim could hide the truth from me!

What does he think of me?

To be continued

💜💜💜