47: flowers

(y/n's pov)

I had the best day of my life alone. Usually my brother would accompany me everything which annoys the shit out of me. But today no brother to disturb me and i enjoyed it every much. This is what feels like freedom.

I went to a cafe, arcade, shopping, park and also watched a Avengers movie. It was so awesome! I still have many things to do. I have to enjoy the freedom now itself when i have. I don't know if my brother will allow me again. I was surprised when he agreed to this because he is not a person to change his decision. Let's just enjoy now!

So next destination is ice cream parlour.

Let's go!!

I went to the nearby ice cream parlour and opened the door. The smell of different ice cream hit my nose. I went to the counter and saw variety of ice cream.

Oh my gosh! There are so many ice cream, how will I pick one?

Okay let's buy something different today.

Y/n:' excuse me' a young girl approached me

Girl:' yes, What would you like to have miss?'

Y/n:' can i have three scoops of raspberry ice cream'

Girl:' of course, please wait a minute'

I paid for the ice cream and waited while looking around. I saw a lady and a little girl sitting in the table. They looked so happy. Unfortunately my parents died when i was young.

[ A lie told by her lovely brother]

How would my life be if i had my parents and a lot of siblings? For sure my life would be really different.

I don't remember anything about my parents, i guess I will remember them after some months. My thoughts were cut off when my order came. I took the ice cream and sat in a table near the window. The ice cream looked so good. I don't know when i will eat these delicious ice cream again. Its not like my brother won't allow me. Its just i don't know whether i would get to spend a day like this.

 Its just i don't know whether i would get to spend a day like this

I took a snap and send it to my brother to make him jealous.

(That's what I do everytime I eat something without my sibling😏😏😏)

I kept my phone away and started eating my ice cream.

I soon finished the cream and decided to go to my next destination. As i was passing a flower shop, i saw a very familiar figure inside the shop buying pink roses.

It shocked me when the person turned around.

Y/n:' oppa?'

Why is he buying flowers? For whom?

To be continued

💜💜💜