84: bonus 3

[ author pov]

???:' What's happening here?' three of them looked at the person who had the authority to interrupt but gasped after seeing the person

Y/n:' Mom and dad!' y/n squealed and hugged both of them

Mom:' Did you miss us that much?'

Y/n:' yes, i was starting to forget both of your faces '

Her Mom rolled her eyes playfully at y/n's dramatic behaviour

Dad:' that's why we decided to surprise you guys..... but seems like something is going on?'

Jhope:' yeah dad, you should solve them or this house won't be peaceful'

Dad:' we will discuss about it when everyone comes home'

Everyone nodded and started retreating back to their room except jhope

[Y/n pov]

Jhope:' sweetheart, how will your problem be solved if you create problems in their relationship?'

Jhope clearly understood y/n's intention behind her actions.

Y/n:' trust me oppa, I will get what i want at the end'

I said flipping my hair sassily

Jhope:' i think you should stop spending time with jungkook, cause you really sound like him'

I laughed at his remark but wait jhope oppa is right. How will this solve my problem.

Ugh!

What am I doing?

[Y/n pov]

Time skip

The whole Kim family is assembled in the living room to witness home court case between me and eunbi which is about to begin. Jinyoung oppa was also present there as per eunbi's request.

Mom:' now tell me what happened!'

Eunbi:' the thing is, y/n is getting on my nerves by making jinyoung cancel his plans with me. Not once but twice, first After university and second which will be tomorrow. I can't tolerate this bratty  behaviour of her at all mom' she said pouring her frustration

Y/n:' wait did you just call me bratty?'

Mom:' y/n, why are you doing this?'

Y/n:'mom, what is this question? It's not like she is not spending time with jinyoung oppa. I just want to spend time with him'

Mom:' i surely know that's not the absolute reason cause you would never go upto upsetting someone, and it's your sister who we are talking about so you surely have have big reason to do this. Isn't it?'

How does she know this much about me?

Y/n:' yes, there is another reason. When you go to supermarket, if you brought something for me, you would always buy another one for eunbi too right?'

Mom was confused what i was trying to imply but nodded.

Y/n:' you would always treat me the way you treat eunbi. Whatever i get, eunbi would also get it. that's what I am doing, i am trying to give the same treatment i am getting'

Dad:' am i the only one not understanding anything?' he asked but as usual everyone ignored him

Mom:' what treatment are you talking about?'

Y/n:' discrimination in being in a relationship. In which i was not allowed to date but eunbi could freely date. How is it fair?'

Mom:' who restricted you,huh?'

She turned to mr Kim who was sitting clueless

Mom:' is it you?' she asked pointing at him

Dad:' What? Me? No, I don't have any clue about it?'

Mom:' is it you guys?' she asked looking at my brothers

Jin:' yes mom, it was us who restricted her talk to her crush' he volunteerly accepted

Mom:' why is that?'

Jin:' we don't trust that guy and she is young to date'

Mom:' young? She isn't a ten year teenager. I understand you don't trust a stranger, but don't you trust your sister?'

Yoongi:' mom, it's not like that. We are afraid what if she becomes heartbroken after dating?'

Mom:' then let her be. She isn't a kid who will cry over. She knows how to handle boys and she will give him what he deserves. She is in a age at which every girl experiences these things and you cannot restrict her. You think it will make her obedient? No, she will tend to hide things and lie to you guys. You want that?'

Everyone shook their heads in denial. Dad who was confused earlier, understand the problem somewhat.

Dad:' we are a family which means everyone should be treated equally. You can't restrict your sister from doing something that you guys are doing. If everyone is allowed to be in a relationship, then she should also have that right'

Mom:' you all heard him right?'

All nodded

Y/n:' so i am allowed to talk to him now?' i asked with a smile

Mom:' not only talk to him, you can date him'

Y/n:' yaey!' i shouted throwing my hands up while eunbi and my brother's give me a  bombastic side eye

Y/n:' but wait, what if he doesn't like me now? I ignored him for days'

Now it's time for eunbi and my brothers to mock me. They raise their hands up and shouted 'yaey' in unison.

Mom:' Don't worry, if he truly loved you, he couldn't have moved on that quick. I think you still have time'

I just nod as i was unsure

Jinyoung:' everything is solved now!'

Eunbi:' yeah yeah, now i don't have to worry'

She said and wiped the imaginary sweat from her forehead

Y/n:' dont be too happy sis, our hangout plan tomorrow is not cancelled'

I said and ran to the dining table to fill my empty stomach.

Next day

Break time

A girl rushed inside the classroom and whispered something in her friend's ear. Then they both ran out of the class excited. What are they excited for? Are they giving free foods?

Let's go and check. I looked beside to call eunbi but saw her sleeping peacefully. I decided not to disturb her and went out of the class to look for myself. I saw a huge number of students looking inside jungkook's class.

Girl 1:' she thinks he will accept her proposal '

Girl 2:' he is too handsome for her'

Proposal? Handsome?

I think someone is proposing a handsome guy in that class. But who is that handsome guy?

Huh? Is it jungkook? If it is jungkook, then it's my time to annoy the shit out of him. I laughed to myself and walked past the students to witness the lovely scene.

The smile on my face faded as soon i realised that handsome guy is not jungkook but eunwoo.

To be continued

💜💜💜