42: flashback

(Eunbi pov)

Y/n?

Both of our eyes followed her and saw her going to Mr Jin young. My eyes were fixed on y/n. She is surely my y/n but how?

Jin young:' where were you?' he asked strictly

Y/n:' oppa i was just looking around and i saw a little boy. He said I am very beautiful'

Jin young:' kids this days only knows to joke' he said shaking his head

Then he seemed to remember us

Jin young:'And meet my sister' she turned to us and smiled

Y/n:' Annyeong haseyo I am park y/n'

Why is she behaving like she don't know, wait! what does he mean by she is his sister? She is my sister!

Eunbi:' y/n why are you acting like you don't know us?' tears started welling up from my eyes

Y/n:' hmmm sorry, do i know you miss?' she asked confused

I can hear my heart shatter in to million pieces.

Eunbi:' y/n are you mad at me?' I asked trying not to cry

Y/n:'what-'

Jin young:' y/n can you leave us alone, we need to talk'

She nodded and went from here confused. I turned to him and shouted

Eunbi:' what do you mean by park y/n, she is Kim y/n and she is my sister not your sister. Why does she not recognise us? What did you do to her?;

Jin young:' calm down let me explain, first let's sit and talk' he said and lead us to the balcony.

Yoongi:' now tell us'

(Flashback)

I was standing in the roadside near the Han river admiring the peaceful nature. I have been working for three days without having any break. These office works is literally giving me headaches. Even though I don't like it, i have no other choice. This is my father's company, after my father died i have to manage it. I wish I had someone in my life to lean on.

My only hope to live in this world had already vanished. There is no other aim in my life.

My thoughts broke down when i saw something-no someone at the river shore. Is that a person body?

IT'S A GIRL

That reminded me of her. She was found died in this river. But she is no more. I went near that girl and checked if she is alive. i noticed that she is wearing a school uniform and a bag. Her name tag showed 'kim y/n'.

She was surprisingly breathing but her breathing was slow. I lifted her up in a bridal style and went to the car. I layed her down in the backseat and went to start the car.

(Time skip)

I hope she survives, she looked just like my sister. I don't want her family to suffer like i did. I have admitted her in the hospital and the operation is going on. I waited outside the operation theatre. A nurse came out approached me.

Nurse:' excuse me are you related to her?'

Jin young:' yes!'

Nurse:' please fill this form'

I took the paper and started filling it but stopped seeing the word 'relation'.

I signed and wrote brother and gave her back the form. She returned with a bag and gave it to me.

Nurse:' these are the patient's belongings'

I took the bag and thanked her.

I looked at the bag and thought of taking a look at what is inside. Will it not invade her privacy? But I am curious. A small peek won't hurt. I opened her bag and saw all her school accessories ditched in water. It reminds me of my school life. I chuckled sadly and grabbed her phone.

She must be super rich as I can tell by seeing her Samsung latest modal. I tried to switch on the phone but nothing worked. Must have stopped while being in water for long. All the school accessories were ditched in water except for one thing. A notebook securely wrapped in a plastic file. It must be important. I took out the notebook from the file and opened it.

Lee y/n's diary

Diary? I flipped the pages and read everything she wrote.

She has really gone through a lot. Will her family be searching for her? My thoughts were cut off when the door opened and the doctor came out .

Jin young:' is she okay?'

Doctor:' yes she is perfectly fine and she is just unconscious'

To be continued

💜💜💜