56: base

(y/n pov)

I got out of my room with my bike keys

I got out of my room with my bike keys. I went to the Eunbi's room and saw her fast asleep. I closed the door softly trying my best to not wake her up. I went to the living room and saw it empty. My brothers are in the company along with Mr and Mrs Kim. I slowly slip out the house without been seen by any maids.

I went to the garage and took my bike which was preserved by eunbi. I started the bike and drove at full speed towards my base.

Mafia base

Soon, i arrived at my base and saw some of the employees standing in a group at the lobby. I approached them and saw a girl creating unnecessary ruckus.

Girl:' yah how can you pour your cheap coffee in my shirt huh?' he asked arrogantly

Man:' i am so sorry mam, but you were the one who bumped into me'

Girl:' now you are blaming me? I can make you fired in a minute'

What do this girl think she is? I think i myself have to handle this. I stepped towards them making myself visible to the employees. All the employees gasped by my sudden appearance.

Y/n:' what the hell is happening here?'

The man turned and bowed to me in respect.

Man:' m-mam i-i was j-ust-' he shuttered in fear

Girl:' who the hell are you to interfere?'

All the employees widened their eyes at the authority of the girl. Some were curious what is going to happen to her. They very well know about their boss temper.

Y/n:' And who the hell are you to question me?'

Girl:' yah, i am the new assistant of miss rose'

Rose unnie, you are dead today!

Y/n:' And what gives you the authority to shout at him' i raised my eyebrows

Girl:' i am in a higher place than him maybe even higher that you'

This girl dare to point her hand at me. I can't wait to cut her fingers off. Just kidding 😂😂😂.

Y/n:' higher than me? Do you know who i am?'

Girl:' yeah, a mere empl-'

Rose:' stop that eunha!' rose unnie voice echoed throughout the lobby

Eunha:' mam!'

Rose:' do you know what you are doing?'

Eunha:' mam i was just talking to this girl'

Rose:' she is not any girl eunha, she is your boss'

Eunha:' b-boss?' her arrogant tone turned into fear

Ofcourse she have heard many thing about her boss. The common things she heard was short-tempered, merciless and cold. She realised now that she is in a deep shit.

Y/n:' you go!' she pointed towards that man

He bowed and left immediately

Y/n:' rest of you stay and see what will happen to someone who piss me off'

Eunha's hands were shaking in fear thinking the worst possibilities.

Y/n:' what happened to you sharp tougue? Cat got your tougue huh?'

Eunha:'i-i am s-so s-sor-ry mam'

Y/n:' isn't it funny how you started respecting after you knew i am your boss' i laughed almost creeping the employees

I took my gun out and aimed at her head. This is what she get after pissing me off. She fell on her knees crying her heart out.

Rose:' y/n please leave her for one last time' rose unnie became silent after seeing my dark eyes filled with blood lust

There was a sound of gun shot, eunha's body fell on the floor. Some employees were terrified, some were shocked and some were bewildered by the scene. They only heard about her being merciless but this is the first time seeing it in live telecast.

Y/n:' clean this! Dismiss before you become my next victm'

Within 3 seconds, the crowd disappeared like dust. I turned to nervous rose unnie

Y/n:' follow me!' i said coldly and walked towards my office

To be continued

💜💜💜