45: top secret

( Author pov)

There was a complete silence lingering in the car but it was a comfortable silence. Both of them were thinking about the same thing but in different perspective.

Both were thinking whether to tell their family the good news or not. Yoongi decided to speak first after a long argument in his mind.

Yoongi:' how are you feeling?'

Eunbi:' I am happy after a very long time because of seeing her after many months. I enjoyed the party very much'

Yoongi:' i thought you hate parties' he asked wiggling his eyebrows

Eunbi:' I enjoyed it only because of y/n '

Yoongi just hummed and continued focusing on the road.

Eunbi:' but I don't like that guy' she said with a annoying expression

Yoongi:' who?Jin young?*eunbi nodded* but for your information, you were checking him out earlier'

Eunbi annoyed face fell and replaced with a embarassed face after hearing yoongi exposing her

Eunbi:' but he was annoying! Did you see how he was close with y/n like her real brother but in reality she is my sister' her eyes reflected sadness and jealousy which didn't go unnoticed by yoongi

Yoongi:' are you perhaps jealous?'

Eunbi:' how can I not be jealous when he can talk to her all time and not me'

She folded her hands and pouted like a child who didn't get attention.

Yoongi:' jealous brat' he muttered which was heard by eunbi

Eunbi:' how can you call me brat?' she gasped dramatically

Yoongi just shook his head

Eunbi:' nobody loves me!' she said wiping her fake tears

Yoongi noticed her weird behaviour after seeing y/n. Yoongi was surprised to see her new side. he almost thought the twins souls exchanged bodies. In a second eunbi expression hardened like she remembered something which made him doubt if she was a bipolar.

Yoongi understood what she was thinking.

Yoongi:' are we gonna tell them?'

Eunbi:'No!' she answered him without hesitation

Yoongi:' then when are we going to tell them?'

Eunbi:' when the time comes we will tell them' yoongi nodded

Eunbi:' till then this will be our top secret'

(Jin pov)

Right now I was waiting for yoongi and eunbi's arrival. Namjoon and hoseok were doing some business files, maknae line are playing video game while dad and Mrs Kim already slept. The main door opened revealing yoongi and eunbi which grabbed all of our attention. We mentally prepared ourselves to listen to yoongi's grumpy complains about the party. That is his habit of releasing his frustration.

They both came inside and sat in the couch.

Jin:' how was the party?' I asked casually

Yoongi:' good' i can hear maknae's choking in air

I even can't believe my ears, am i hearing things wrongly. I turned to namjoon and hoseok saw them having the same expression. I saw the maknae line staring at yoongi in disbelief. But yoongi ignored us and went upstairs to his room. Eunbi also went to her room after wishing good night.

Jungkook:' impossible!' he said still jungshocked

Namjoon:' something must have happened in the party' the 148 iq guy of the family said

Jin:' they are hiding something for sure!'

To be continued

💜💜💜