36: blame

Bts mansion

(Author pov)

Mrs kim:'honey I am so worried about them'

Mr Kim:'they will be alright'

Mrs Kim:'i don't feel good'

Mr Kim:' Jin did you try calling y/n and eunbi'

Jin:' yes dad but y/n's  phone is switched off and eunbi is not answering the call'

Suddenly the front door opened revealing a ditched eunbi with bloodshot eyes. She looked lifeless and paler than suga. Mrs Kim rushed towards eunbi

Mrs Kim:' eunbi where were you? I was so worried about you both. Where is y/n? And why are you ditched in water?'

Eunbi stayed silent. mrs Kim grow more impatient by eunbi's silence

Mrs Kim:' tell me what happened.where is y/n?'

Eunbi looked at her mom with anger and hatred. She yanked her mother's Hand off her shoulder.

Eunbi:'you want to know is y/n right?......

...............She is dead

Mrs Kim:' what do you mean by she is dead?'

Everyone present in the living room froze after hearing that.

Mr Kim:' eunbi it's not time for pranks' eunbi chuckled sarcastically

Eunbi:' why would I prank about my twin sister dieing. she died in front of my eyes. She jumped off the bridge and took her own life'

Mrs Kim who was frozed by the news, recovered from the shock.

Mrs Kim:' y/n won't be dead, she would have survived right?' she asked somewhat convincing herself

Eunbi:' I thought you loved y/n the most but the truth is you did not even love her. How can you forget she doesn't know swimming. My sister died because of you. Only if you had listened her story, she would be alive. I won't forgive you till I die. Mark my words Mrs kim'

She said and stomped towards her room. Mrs Kim fell on her knees crying feeling guilty. Mr Kim comforted his wife but he himself was sad knowing that he lost one more person in his life. Bts could not believe the fact. They wished this was just a nightmare and want to wake up from this dream. They heard some breaking noise from eunbi's room. Yoongi decided to go upstairs to cheak on eunbi.

Mr Kim:' Jin search for y/n in the whole Han river'

The eldest nodded and walked away to carry out the order.

(Yoongi pov)

Yoongi:' eunbi open the door'

Eunbi:'NO!!'

I heard her shouting later heard some sobbing voice. I went to my room and took the spare key of her room and unlocked it. I saw all the things in her room destroyed. I saw a small figure crying in the corner hugging herself. I took small steps towards her and bend down.

Yoongi:' eunbi' I called her out softly

She lifted her head up and looked at me

Eunbi:'s-ss-she is g-gone' I hugged her not wanting to see her breaking down

We might not accepted them officially but our heart have already accepted them already without us knowing. I hugged her tight and patted her head. Tears streamed out of my eyes without my knowledge.

Please be alive y/n. For your sister

To be continued

💜💜💜