61: motel

(Y/n pov)

A site of a fancy building with light fittings came into my view. I saw the word 'motel' boldly written on the top of the building. The building looked a bit old but I could only find this motel right at the moment to stay this night. I stopped my bike and got of out of my bike. I walked inside the motel and saw the reception table.

I saw a guy standing near the lobby. I approached the table and searched for the receptionist. The guy who was standing earlier turned towards me, making a eye contact. We both were staring at each other without breaking the eye contact. His eyes was so beautiful to avoid staring at it. We both were pulled back to reality when someone coughed.

lady:' excuse me miss and sir, how can I help you'

Y/n and ???:' I want a room' we both said at the same time and looked at each other at surprise

Lady:' ohh you both are together?'

???:' no we are strangers' I nodded

Lady:' okay I will check whether there are any vacant room available'

We both were standing there awkwardly trying to avoid meeting each others eyes.

Lady:' sorry but we only have one room vacant'

Y/n:' what? but there is no any other motel within 5 kilometers, where can I go now at this time? It's probably dark now!'

I literally cursed at my bad luck. I think I have to spent this night in the streets. F*CK my life! My thoughts were interrupted by the guy.

???:' don't worry, how about we share a room?'

I liked the idea but I can't trust him just because he is handsome, especially when it's dangerous for me now.

(Author: hey handsome guys don't lie)

He seem to notice my expression.

???:' I don't have any wrong intentions. I just can't leave a girl alone at night to survive'

Lady:' what a gentleman. That room has a double bed miss'

She said making the situation better. It's not bad, if he try to pull anything I will show him my mafia skills.

Y/n:' okay!' I finally agreed

Lady:' so this is the room key, the room number is 205'

We walked into the right side searching for our room. Suddenly he spoke up.

???:' how did you end up here?'

Y/n:' ohh I visited my uncle and didn't realise it was getting late. How about you?'

???:' I was going for a trip. My bike stopped in the middle of the road. So I decided to stay in a motel'

Soon we reached our room. He opened the door for me to go first. I entered the room and to be honest, it's pretty good. It's not that bad as I imagined.

???:' I will take the bed on the left'

Y/n:' okay' I said keeping my things on the bed

There was a knock on the door. Who is it? At this time?

That handsome guy went to open the door. I took my gun which was in my waist and stood behind. The handsome guy opened the door revealing..........

To be continued

💜💜💜