64: lake

(Y/n pov)

I was in my room and trying to find anything about the murderer from the clues i gathered. All I get is the same answer 'for revenge'. But for what? And why? That's the main question lingering in my head. All the clues are leading into nothing. They are making me come to the place where I started. Argh!!

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I immediately answered the call after seeing jisoo unnie name.

(Phone call)

Y/n: unnie, any updates?

Jisoo: y/n, sorry to disappoint you but we didn't get a single clue

Y/n: WHAT???

Jisoo: we tried our best but it's seems like he didn't exist in this world

Y/n: aish!!! It's okay unnie. I will call you if I need anything

Jisso: okay y/n, take care!

Y/n: you too unnie

(Call ended)

As soon the call ended, i throw my phone on the bed frustrated. I think I am going crazy. I need some fresh air instantly.

I grabbed my bike keys and a jacket. I walked out of the house and started my bike. I drove at full speed without caring about jimin oppa who was yelling my name. I decided to go to a place which is isolated from the city. Soon I entered the forest area which was prohibited for people entry.

I drove to a lake which is literally located in the middle of the forest

I drove to a lake which is literally located in the middle of the forest. This place looks a bit scary but it is peaceful and calming. I removed my shoes and walked towards the water. I felt the cold water touch my feet when I stepped into the lake. I stood still like that for a few minutes until my eyes caught the site of a pile of rocks. I took a few rocks in my hand and started throwing them in the lake one by one.

(Author:' Don't you have any other better things to do than throwing rocks in the lake?'

Y/n:' nope! How about you? You seem like you are doing nothing'

Author:' Yah! What do you think about me?. I can killl you now if I want'

Y/n:' i know you won't do that because without me, your story won't be interesting'

Author mind *this b*tch knows me well*

Author:' i thought of helping you but seems like you don't want my help'

Y/n:' NO! Please, you are best author in this world'

Author:' okay, i will help you but only one clue'

Y/n:' okay!'

Author:' your stepfather'

Y/n:' my stepfather?'

Author:' that's all I can say and see you, byee👋👋👋')

I started thinking about my stepfather and then it clicked me that he can also give some clues as he is my father's childhood friend. I surely doubt he know something about my father but he is hiding it. Lets try to dig something from him. It won't hurt giving it a try.

To be continued

💜💜💜