chapter 3

I got up ..from bed..feeling so contended with my sleep..after many days...! Sleep with out alarm is just bliss..i thought!

Quickly rubbed my eyes to notice the time it was 8.45.
I made up mind to get scoldings from my grandpa..who expects girl to be a early morning bird..get up ...do every chore and all..!

I ran to wash room to have quick shower and came up dressing in plain blue colour legging and top with white dupatta..bcz i dont have matching dupatta for it!

I saw my father going to office...and my grandpa busy in reading news paper.

I saw vicky..sitting on couch playing game..Vicky are u not going to school? I aksed

No...! My akka came..na..so to spend quality time with her...he said teasingly which is absolutely false i know.

Acha...i said.

Before he says any..." see ur brother and learn how thought ful and loving he is" My grandpa said contnuing newspaper.

My bro gave proudest smile..! And he left.

I sighed...did he just say for me he is home..! Oh god...wy i am even expecting..all these i said my self and sat to eat.

" I took bite of dosa and chutney its yummy" i just want to pinch my mummy cheeks and say u are best cook..but knowing wat my mom will say next i refrained the thought and said mom its yummy !

She smiled and asked for one more..to which i nodded yes.

I ate and came to my room again...!

I am remebering my frnds more than ever...suddenly my mobile rang..which lighten up my face...and mood its grp call.

I lifted with smile...to hear them shouting at each other...esp anju and puji..!
U never change..i said
Puji and sindhu started saying what they done yest...i can hear the excitement and happimess in their faces.

What about u sona..puji asked, making me remnsice wat happpened yest..all cold shoulders..all strictness..all taunts...i mean i dont have any thing happy or funny to say.

I just said ntg special...normal routine.

Guys..guys..listen..anju exclmaied..

We are listeneing u dumb..just say puji smirked.

Do U rember that guy ...who came to stop priya she asked?

Who..two came na? sindhu requestioned her.

"She is saying last sindhu..that greek god "i said..dont know wy i uttered tat.

Oh...greek god not bad sona.! The three exclaimed at once.

I just said to make her remmeber..i shrugged off!

Ooo....i heard sounds from them..esp puji and sindhu.

Hey listen...he is rohit..he is mbbs student and he his batch topper anju said.

Oh...smart handsome that means..puji said.

Yeah...goutham said tdy..i mean he knew him.

"Oh..rohit..his name is...how nice!" I thought to myself.

"Omg....this guy is a heart throb ya...i mean look at his fanpages in clg..how many girls are following..! Even he is a member of student committes puji excalmied.

Knowing his name she defintely browsed that, seriously she is interested in this kind of gk..i smiled.

Somewhere i started feeling..some thing which i even dont know what it is but i just dont want to listen any more.