chapter 13

"Sona...sona..!Are u ok!?Why are crying !?"

"Rohit...wat happened to her..see if she is ok..or not..!?"

"Sona...! Sona Beta.."

I heard mumma's concern voice.

Mumma!

Veena: haa..sona! I am here only...! Wat happened beta..wy are u crying!?
Remebering ur parents a!?

If u want tell sona...u can go and see..plz dont cry...she said with concern voice..

Sona:no..mumma i am fine here...actually i have migraine..suddenly it got worse..i took tablet..then asleep..may be in that painn...tears came.

Veena: wy didnt u call any one of us beta ..!?
now how is it...u didnt come to dinner na...so i came and saw...she said cuping my cheeks..
She made me slide down on her lap..and started pressing my head.

Sona: Mumma...its fine now...!

I saw rohit coming near to table and took my tablet sheet..saw something and went back.

I got up..saying mumma im fine..ill fresh and come..to down.

No...rest..! She said.

Sona: Im fine mumma! I really like to eat with all..

She smiled and left..!

Sona: I really dont know what to feel now!?

To feel blessed for getting such sweet inlaws..or think about all mocking questions!?

i thought to concentarte on positive things...for now! I cant bear this headache..if it occur again!

Rohit:

I was asuausal with my dadi...and saw mom calling suddenly..and next moment im in my room..sry our room..and saw her face swollen..and weak.

May be headache...i thought..she said migraine confirming it..

Great...she has migraine...and she knew it..yet she wont take any care.

one of main cause of migraine is food..and stress.

And she is so so extraordinary in both...she wont let anything out..nor express anything...and food she only know how to eat fastfoods..!

I saw painkiller she took..normal paracetomol and noticed it is empty...she regularly use it..i guess

I went and saw vimmy making chole puri..for her..and told her strictly not to bring this to table.

Sona:

I came down and saw eveyone gathered to dining

Naren: sona..how is it now!?

I nodded yes..pappa fine!

Sona: vimmy told she will do chole for night...even i am gettign smell..wy it is not there..! I thought to myself...opening the lids of dishes on table.

Rohit: it wont come to table...and i will also see will u ask for it or not..i am sure u wont..i also want tat...! U had enough of fast food now eat some normal food, I thought.

As expected she silently ate wat ever is there in table...

Sona: i ate boring food...and then went to dadi...who was busy in seeing insta.

We are disturbing...mumma pappa and rohit also came.

Seeing shopping bags i asked

Sona: oh shopping done!? Dadi i am eager to see..