chapter 5

7 am:

I got up..feeling bit good ,not feeling any head ache..but body completely got exhausted.

I washed my face and came to living room where everone are busy in preparing the stuff...my grandpa is retired govt school teacher who has lot of name and many of his students are there in different fields...so i thought any thing is easy for them".

" sona...get ready quickly we have to wrap our saree shopping as fast as possible and praksh uncle, our tailor will come and take by 12 she said.

I nodded yes and said i want to go to baba temple..

"Wat..? Have u seen time..no sona we have to go to shopping now..u can ..
She was about to say something but my grand mom cutted her off saying " we have more than one hour to go..let her go and come"

"Ok..just come on half hour" my mom said.

I nodded and got ready quickly in a peach colour kurta and went to baba temple which is just half km from home.

I am ardent devotee of baba..i always feel i am his lucky child, who he will be there always to take care...wenever i feel anything bad or good, i just come here and share everything....i believe baba hears me out.

Before anju came into my life...its only place and baba is only one with whom i used to be the real me.

Now these two are only ones who i share everythig with..with whom i never think i will be judged of.

I entered temple feeling angry this time..wenever i came here..i always hoped and prayed for better life after mrg atleast..i prayed n no of times here for a loving husband who cares me..a family who respect me.

But reality is..."i am going into someone life bcz of urgency" i thought.

I just looked at idol and asked wy!? Why u did this to me!?

I went and bowed to the legs there...with tears touching his feet.

I Wiped off and prayed every thing should happen well..sigh we human beings can do that atleast..i thought!

I applied vibudhi and came and sat on the steps..for sometime. Slowly all the events happened rolled infront of my eyes.

At this moment one thought popped up my mind " They have urgency of marriage...and these have urgency to take off responsibilty".

Any way if not know they will do the same to me..why not this.!?

Do u gave other choice my mind mocked.

Ofc i dont have...Also veena aunty seemed nice to me...but..

hi sona ,wen u came!?" I heard flowers selling aunty voice breaking my thoughts.

" two days back aunty" i said with forced smile.

" oh...how are u!? u know rakesh is always thinking of u..he is really missing." She said.

I smiled at her...and before i say i heard a excited voice calling my name "hi....sona di"!!!!

I saw rakesh running twds me.

I smiled at him..hey...rakesh ? All good!? I asked.

To which he nodded yes..and said akka u know i got first prize in spell be competetion"  he said with proud smile.

Oo wow... congrats rakesh...i said smiling really happy for him.
After almost a day im smiling..but this is worth of..i thought.

Di..just a min..wait..he said and went inside running.