chap 9

Rohit pov:

I wasnt expecting a exciting look honestly from her...bcz i am not..!

Honestly i am kind of person who will never be nervous ..but tdy i am freaking out...and considering the type of person she is by the first met...i am  expecting same nervous or fear look but not at all shocking one..!

Yes...she shocked seeing me...!

Didn't she look at the photo of mine!? Like i did..!?

But mom said she is ok with marriage...when she asked on day of shopping...!

But if she likes me..then wy this look as if she know whom she is marrying jist now.

All the questions mocked in just blink of second..

And she lowered her head...like the other day...

This immediately made me roll my eyes..my natural reaction to instinct..and saw her confused now.

Sona: why he is rolling ...did he also hadnt seen me before like me..and seeing just now, is he regretting...!?

I lowered my head again..but my mom pushed my arm slightly to smile..and i plastered it.

Rohit: wy she is lowering her head..as if she is seeing a demon...and suddenly i saw her mom telling something..and she is smiling..no not genuine one...she plastered it.

I saw her genuine smile on tat day.

Breaking my thoughts priest said..time to start...both sides can start convince each other for first step.

Rohit: actually i thought earlier i should make first step..bcz that is justice..no matter they agrred for mrg..its purely bcz of our urgency only its happening..also i couldnt make out to go and show my face to her before mrg, so i thought now i should step in..but now..i am not.

Lets see how much time  she will take to put her step....while i was thinking only...my mom went that side to ask...!

And i am also ready not to get convince wen they come...but i was shocked..!

She kept step...then and then my mom asked, leaving me in o face.

Sona: aunty...came and asked...though i want to make it delay ...i know wat my family is...if they wont go to other side now to convince its sheer embarassement... at time i will obviously be putting the step..already i am seeing no one encouraging me...but that side i am listening sounds.

So i walked fwd a step.

Aunty also felt shocked...and smiled.."ooo ur too innocent dear...!"

I smiled and lifted my head again to see him making o face.

Rohit: i was confused..shocked...everything seieng her...!

I heard mom saying rohit..now u step ahead...sona made ger move.

I did ..but just one step.

"Ro...this is gonna end in seconds..u are lucky bro she is so innocent." Karthik said with smile...but i am not.

Sona: i saw none from my side moving there...sigh..i knew it already i thought.

Priya from my side went there..leaving me feel happy.

Priya: Jiju...jiju....

Rohit: honestly i thought thats not me..i mean no one ever called me like that..it was new to me..and ofc made me a bit shy...!