chapter 23

Rohit straight away goes to the gym to release himself from all the mess...!

No amount of weight lifting...cardiac is showing the effect on him...!

On the other hand sona eats dinner...might say just choked it..to escape his anger...she can feel the food stucking in throat only...

Unless and until she gets answer for " i respect ur choice" statement of him , she knew this feeling wont go..!

She comes to their floor on lift..and sees rohit sitting on couch wiping the sweat..!

Listening the lift sound...he gets up and just stares her...!

Veena: dont frighten her...she ate and took those tablets too...!

He lifts her up and veena goes..saying to call her if any thing is needed.

The sweat already made his tshirt wet ..though she was in pain...she remembered how fast the beats increased wen he lifted her for first time...she generally hates the wetness of exercise...but this time she is feeling it so comfy..!

He directly places her on bed in his place..which made her look at him confused.

Ignoring tat look he gives one more tablet..knewing very well what she would be undergoing through now..physically she is exhausted completely.

But who knew rather than physical exhaustion she is mentally drained.

She takes it unwilingly..and sits simply on bed...he goes and picks up the blanket keeps it beside her..and places his in couch.

She thinks Wy he is sleeping on couch!?

Before she ask any...he lays on the couch and pulls his duvet up.

Sona sits dumb foldely...the whole day...the freaking whole day incidents flashed her eyes..

The pain..the guilt..the anger on self..is tolling her.

She knew she should manage everything..but with way things happened its just out of reach..

The whole effort she took to wear toe rings..to hide them from all..the pain she beared even though she has freaking intensified pain...bcz she also believe in traditions...!

The feeling that even after this much she ended up in mess..neither parents nor the man himself understood nor recognised her efforts rather are blaming her only at end.

Amid all this messy thoughts she dozzes to sleep bcz of the mild sleeping pill effect.

Mrng:

She gets up....and finds the couch empty...!

Where is he!? She remembers and thinks he would have gone to clg..and sits sadly with all thoughts again flashing her..!

She sees vimmy coming with breakfast...and asks her to have it.

Sona: Vimmy...i will only come...down..she sees its 10.30 am already..

Vimmy: Babhi...veena mam told u not to make u come out of this room...!

Sona: Mumma..

Vimmy: She went to office for some importanat work...babhi...will come back.!

Sona nods and freshing up a bit she starts eating...!

Her mothers words "U are married, Behave in ur senses accordingly...",and his words " i respect ur choice " , echoed her ears continously..!

somewhere she is felling something is wrong and is missing..

Mumma always spends time with me...and will be there beside me only..last time at time of her migraine attack..she rememember how she just sat beside her all while..but now why she hasnt yet came..and rohit..he used to tell everything to me even i dont reply..but he didnt even told me about the journey..