chapter 25

Everything becomes blurr to her bcz of tears...

"Aww they both are so cute na as pair..."she hears the words of some people in white coats speaking...their batch mates may be..

She dont know...wat to react..wat to believe..wat to feel....she just walks back with tears completely wetting the dress...!

Seeing anju she wipes the tears off...and follows her.

Anju: Hey u ok..!?

Anju: Sona..!?

Sona: Yeah yr ok...just

Anju: Thinkng about rohit!?..Dont worry yr soon u will have a beautiful valentine..!

Anju: Come lets go and get ready.

Sona: No i dont want plz u go

Anju: But..

Sona: Plz i dont want, plz understand.. u guys go...anyway the music and all make me feel headache..already i am having bit.

Anju: head ache..then we will stay..

The other two also nods yes..

Sona: now wat...u want me to come and suffer more headache or feel guilty if u drop ur plan and get even more headache..!?

Sona: Plz go...

Anju: but how can we leave u like this and go..!

Sona: i am ok now..plz go!

They all nods ok and goes involuntarily. then and then they left..she closes the door and cries loudly..

She knew already her migraine got triggered...

It just raises in seconds leaving inunbearable pain..along with nauseous feeling..

She takes the tablet...and starts presseing her head with pillows and to increase pressure she keeps books on top of pillows..but nothing works out..!

With every minute she feels it becoming more...and feels like head should be separated from body to feel no pain...!

she sees the tablet is also not working...probably the very intense attack

Her head starts spinning out...and feels the sharp pain numbing the whole head...with utmost nausesous feeling.

Hearing the mobile ring she sees it mumma.,she just leave it..unable to answer.

She thinks of calling her frnds...but feel not to disturb their fun...

Unable to bear anymore..she just cries loudly and decides to take one more tablet...she just want this to get down...

Finding the sheet empty...

Sona: ah no...!

I cant bear until they come...also if he sees them by any chance...

She remembers the mess that happenend earlier..mumma's words
If u would have told directly rather than knowing from other..it wouldnt have been like this..!

But wont he think she is a sick girl always have issues in health..!

Already she knew she is misfit to him...in many ways....adding to it if he feels why he married to sick girl..!

No ..no i wont let him know ..anyway wy he will bother about me..!

He has his hugs and all...and priya.

Suddenly priya's words echoed...she is an example of wat rohit dont like...!

May be at present she is...she knew it very well...!