chapter 12

I am afraid now...and karthik ,oh no..karthik sir!
omg...i thought he is nice since 2 days ..but he is the same.

I saw that person coming out happily with relived sign..

I think mumma gave him wat he wanted i thought..and saw check in his hand confirming my thought.

Mumma gave 10 lakhs to that unknown person.omg..!

Hearing loud tone of mumma i went inside...and saw kitchen staff and mumma.

Veena: "Omg...5,023 ruppess more!

"U know what..just bcz u didnt get up and caught the vegetable seller who goes by 6 am...u wasted 5,023 ruppess...!"

I told clearly not to fetch from online..go to that seller...but no..!

One week..one week i am busy...and
didnt notice...u guys are looting money.

Sona: wat...for 5023 ruppess she is scolding themm!?
i mean she just gave 10 lakhs...

Veena: Know the value of it from the person whose monthly wage is 5023 rupees....!

Sona: this is true...that is mine...my monthly pocket money is 5000, 4.5 k is fee and 500 for mine!

Veena: Ok..do wat ever u want..i will do wat ever i want...i will cut down all from ur salary.

Suddenly karthik sir jumped in hugging aunty from back...and looking at them says" haa with 5000 we can get sephora mascara ..and also a mcgrath lipstick will come..na aunty!"

Aunty gave a galre to him...and asked them to proceed to work.

He smiled at them...and waved them to disperse..!

She beat him funnily..." haa mocking me..became smart a..."

"Ahh...aunty sryy..sry..he told holding ears.."

Im confused now...with these personalities...one side mumma gave 10 lakhs to unknown person..and the same her scolding the known people for 5k rupees .

One side karthik sir ...is planning to revenge and rag...to show hell there...and here saving the maids...funnily.

Breaking my thoughts...aunty said come sona!

Veena: this is kitchem u already knew...those corner steps in living room are there na...there our staff quarters are there vimmy hari and all stay ...and this middle steps are to all our floors..!

We toured to staff quarters and then first floor..."sona..here we stay...and the end u are seeing na that is gym..and every room is comnected with intercom."

she took me to their room which is blue and white aesthetic...full of electronic gadgets..files in shelf..and 2 photo walls full of mumma pappa pics..and one family pic.

There is a garden in their balcony..

We moved to second .

She said " ofc..this is your's na...and haa end there is library..!" She said.

I am tired now...literally..omg if we walk from end to end and top to bottom, enough we are gone..best weight loss program..i thought...!

She shown the next floor which is guest floor.. and asked wanna go top!?

I nodded no...! She smiled looking at my face...u will get adjusted..! And walked twds lift...!

finally lift..Uhh i am relieved..i cant walk now!

"hurray...she exclaimed!

Actually sona..u know rohit hate using lift..if he sees he will get angry...!