Chapter 3 Growing feelings

"Welcome back sweetie..So how's your tour??" Mr kim asked..

"Fine dad.. I'm just going to take a bath Dad!" Jennie replied then proceed upstairs..

"Umm..Mr kim, I'll go back now! Just call me if I have another work to do!" Lis said..

"Okay Lis" Mr kim replied..

Lis leave holding Tucker and shadowfax rope and dragging them with him..

At Jennie's Room..

Jennie Throw her phone on the top of the bed then sat on her bed.. Krystal's voice and Joy voice can be heard on her room because Krystal's room are just next to Jennie...

"Oh my gosh! He have 6 pack of abs!" Joy squealed..

"It's even Nice in person..Gosh! While He is rubbing his body with soap,So sexy! I almost Come out and do it myself!" Krystal said..

"Ugh! Next time, it's my turn to stalked him..Maybe I have also a chance to see him taking a bath!" Joy replied..

Jennie become more irritated..She didn't know why she don't like what she is hearing right now..She already have a perfect Boyfriend and she love him but why does she want to be possessive to lis..

"I remember, we will be alone together! He will teach me to ride horse!" Krystal squeal again..

"Oh yeah! I envy you..What should I do to be alone with him too..hmm!" Joy replied..

"Pause it!" Krystal said..

Joy squealed loudly..

"Shhhhhh! Lower your voice! I told you it's big right..I wonder how it feels inside me!" Krystal said..

"Hey, You wanted to go that far with him huh?!" Joy asked..

"Of course..My gosh! He is so ugh!" Krystal replied..

Jennie madly stand up from her bed and immediately go to her bathroom and closed the door with a loud bang..
.

.

.

Lis is sitting on the bench when Irene approach him..Lis stand up and bowed to Irene..

"Hi good evening Ma'am Irene..Do you need anything??" Lis asked..

"Good evening too..No! I'm just bored..so I decided to walked for a while!" Irene replied..

"I see..okay ma'am!" Lis answered..

"Umm..so how long have you been here in the villa??" Irene asked then sat beside lis..

"Already 2 years ma'am.." lis replied..

"Just call me Irene,We are in they same age anyway!" Irene said..

"Umm .okay" lis replied..

"So,2 years huh.. that long..hmm.. Don't you want to study??" Irene asked..

"I do want to study,But Now I can't!" Lis replied..

"Oh! If you don't mind,what do course you want to take??" Irene asked..

"I want to be a doctor someday!" Lis replied..

"Hmm.. that's good!" Irene said..

"How about you Irene..What course you're taking??" Lis asked..

"I'm taking law!" Irene replied.

"I see..So you wanna be a lawyer huh.. We'll that's good!" Lis said..