Chapter 16. Dare

Lis and the others was called in the Principal office for the interrogation..

"Alright..Now all of you are here! Let me asked what's the reason of your fights??" The principal asked..

Sehun looked at Taeyung and his friends then speak..
"They started it Mr Principal..We are happily chatting with Jennie's group when they suddenly come and Start a fight with us!"

"Mr kim Taeyung..Is this true??" The principal asked..

"Of course not Sir..We didn't go there to start a fight..We go there because Taeyung is jennie's boyfriend..And We actually approach them in a friendly way..But this two woman here speak offensive words to us that's why Taeyung slap her face.." Jin said..

"Are you Kim Taeyung?? Kim seok-jin??" The principal Asked..

"No sir!" Jin replied..

"Then stop talking and let Taeyung speak for himself!" The principal said..then looked at Taeyung..

"What Jin said is true sir!" Taeyung said..

"Don't believe them sir... what they said is the opposite of what they did!" Jisoo defended..

"Stop speaking woman!! The principal didn't even asked you to speak!!" Jin shouted..

"Just told them the truth!! Only the truth!!" Jisoo shouted back..

The principal slammed the table using his palm..
"Stop shouting inside my office!!" The principal angrily said..

Jin and Jisoo purse their lips..

"Looks like No one will going to admit the truth...Then I have no choice but to asked the Girl's..." The principal stand up and open the door and Let jennie's group go Inside the office..

Taeyung and his friends eyes widened.. Taeyung gritted his teeth..

"Ladies..I called you here to asked you about what really happened at the cafeteria!" The principal said..

"Can I speak for our side??" Irene asked The ladies..

They nodded their heads..

"This is what happened Mr Principal..We are talking happily a while ago when Taeyung,jin and Jimin come and Jin asking Lis and Sehun to give their seats to them..Jin even called Sehun and Lis Loser..But Jichu here,Asked Jin why they should gave their seats to them..And Jin said offensive words like If they won't agree they will be kicked out from the University! Then Tae confronted Jichu that she have gone too far and jichu defended herself by stating the situation to Taeyung.. Taeyung didn't like it so she slapped her face! That's when Lis punch Taeyung face to defend her friend Jichu! " Irene explained..

"I see..So both sides have a fault.. Taeyung slapping Jichu and Jin saying offensive to Lisander, Jichu and Sehun.. While Lisander punching Taeyung...Okay I understand now...Then I would give my decisions... Taeyung,jin and Jimin..You are not allowed to go near Lis,Jichu and Sehun whenever they around.. Lisander,sehun and Jichu..same goes for you guys...I Advised you all to stay away from each other...to prevent having this kind of fight again!" The principal said..

"Yes Principal!" Lis group answered..

"How about you Taeyung,jin and Jimin..Do you agree??" The principal asked..

"Yes Principal!" Taeyung's group answered..

"Good! Both sides agreed to this condition...If this happened again then both of you're group will Get suspended.."The principal said..

"Yes Principal!" Lis and Taeyung's group answered..

"Okay..You can all go ahead now and go back to your class!" The principal said.. dismissing them..