Chapter 19. Dirty Minds

Lis explained What exactly happened a while ago to Sehun..

"I don't know what to do anymore Bro! This is what I'm scared about..." Lis said..

"You know bro! You can't avoid someone getting hurt..By the time you make a final decision..They are also human bro...Even they told you that it's fine,Does not guaranteed that they are not hurting inside..." Sehun replied..

"What should I do now Bro!" Lis asked..

"The best possible to do is talked to Krystal and the others..Make them understand you're point..explained properly you're side... it's time you tell them that you three should be friends.." Sehun said..

"Okay bro! I will do that tomorrow..I will talked to them one by one!" Lis answered..

"No bro,do it now,joy and Irene are already here..Deal with Krystal tomorrow! And by the way ,Can you Wear Your shirt now??...It hurts my eyes to see you're 6 packs abs!" Sehun said...

Lis chuckled then he stand up and wear his shirt..

"Let's go outside..The girls are worried now! I guessed you should explain them what happened too..They have the right to know because Krystal is their friend" Sehun Advice..

"I guess you're right!" Lis replied..

They both come out from lis room and Go straight to the Living room and Explain what happened..
.

.

.

"Umm guys..Say something!" Lis said when Everyone suddenly become silent after he told them what happened..

Suddenly,

"Yah! Krystal already kissed you!! What about us?? Let me kissed you too!" Joy whined..

Lis eyes widened..

"Joy be serious please??" Lis replied..

"I am serious..Two of My friends already kissed you,while Me and Irene still waiting for the right time!" Joy said..

Lis gulped..
"I..Umm.."

"I think.. I'll pass!" Irene said..

Lis smiled at Irene..Irene smiled back..

"Come here!" Joy said then pulled Lis away from the living room..

Everyone was shocked..

"Hey Joy,Where are you talking Our Dongsaeng!!" Seulgi unconsciously shouted..

"Dongsaeng?!" Jennie, Chaeyoung,Mina and Irene shockingly said in unison..

Jisoo smacked Seulgi's head..
"Yeah Dongsaeng..I told you Me and Seulgi already treat Lis like our Little brother right??"

"Oh yeah! I remember you said that!" Chaeyoung answered..

Jisoo heaved a relief sighed when they are not looking at her anymore..

"Let's follow them!" Chaeyoung suddenly said..

"No! Give them time..Lis have to talked to Joy alone!" Sehun replied..

"I guess Sehun is right.. Let's just wait here!" Irene agreed..

"Is it fine with you Now Irene that You and Lis can only be friends??" Mina asked..

"Yeah.. Actually Lis already told me that Friendship is all he can give to me... It's my decision to continue pursue him despite knowing that He can't love me back just like I wanted him to be...You know I am a competitive person right?? So Maybe I Don't want to admit defeat since I already joined the fight! I also think that It's unfair to Lis..We made him like a human trophy!" Irene replied..

Fall In Love with The Hottest Farm Boy(JENLISA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें