Chapter 13. The rivals first encounter

Lis is already on the classroom,A while ago he didn't manage to catch up with the two woman he was chasing..He is sure that It is her Sister's...he will just going to scold them later...

Lis immediately find a seat to sit..He sit beside the Young Man Who looks like an Asian like him..

"Are you also new student here??" The Young man asked..

"Yeah! My name is Lisander!" Lis replied..

"Nice to meet you! My name is Sehun!" The young Man replied..

"Pleased to meet you too.
You look like Asian.." Lis said..

"That's because I am An Asian!" Sehun replied..

"I see..Same here!" Lis said..

"That's nice..What is your surname by the way!" Sehun asked..

"My surname is Manoban! How about you??"Lis replied.

"Mine is Oh!" Sehun answered..

Lis nods his head..

other students filled the empty seats and soon after the professor came in..

"Okay Students..My name is James Jackson! You're biology professor! Just call me Professor Jackson... Alright! Students.. It's your turn to do the introduction! " The professor smilingly said...

"Let's start with the First Raw..Please stand up and come here infront then introduced yourself to your classmates and where you come from!" The professor added..

The first student comply and introduced himself...The students are introducing their selves one by one until it's Lis turn..

"Hello Classmates,My name is Lisander Manoban,21.. I'm a half thai and Half Swiss.. I'm currently living here in Auckland for 2 years already.. Let's be friends from now on!" Lis said then smiled..

Girl's silently squealed into their sits..They started to have a crush on Lis..

"Alright Lisander..Please take a seat now!" The professor said..

Lis go back to his seat And the professor soon start Lecturing...

Fast forward....

Lis and his new friend Sehun go in the cafeteria together... Students in Lis classes started to gossip About him and Sehun as soon as they entered the cafeteria..

"That are the new students..They are both handsome Right??"

"Yeah.. Especially the Boy on the Right side.. what's his name again??"

"Lisander! And the other Guy is Sehun"

"Oh! Lisander.. What a Nice name.."

"That's right..How about we approach them??"

"That's embarrassing though!"

"Let's go! Before others will!"

Lis and Sehun approach the vacant table,Soon after Jennie's group also entered the cafeteria..

Irene saw Lis sitting on the back..She smiled at Drag Jennie with her..

"Yah! Wait for us!" Krystal exclaimed..

"Where are you taking me??" Jennie asked..

"In Lis table!" Irene replied, continue dragging jennie with her..

As soon as they reached Lis table,Irene immediately sit beside Lis..

"Hi Lis!" Irene greeted..

"Hello Irene!" Replied then looked at Jennie.. "hello Miss Kim!" He added..