Chapter 39. Tattoo

The next day,Lis and Jennie go to the hospital..Last night Mr Brüschweiler immediately transfer Jisoo to SMC hospital Next to Mr Kim's hospital bed...Still unconscious...Mr Brüschweiler also arrange a big hospital Room for all of them to be altogether....

Jennie and Lis hugged Mr and Mrs Brüschweiler upon seeing them...Lis also hugged his sister...

"Mom! Mommy,Dad..Me and Hyung will going to the police station.. Inspector Lee called me..They need to talked to us!" Lis said..

"Okay Sweetie..you both Take care!" Mrs Brüschweiler replied..

"Son,Called me if you need something okay??" Mr Brüschweiler said..

Lis nods his head..

"You two take care..We didn't know our Enemy yet!" Mrs kim added..

"Okay Mom!" Ji-yong and Lis answered in unison..

Lis kissed Jennie's lips and said
"We got to go Love..Stay here okay?? We will be back soon!"

"Okay Love..Take care!" Jennie replied..

"I will!" Lis said then leave with Ji-yong..

.

.

.

Inside the Car..

Ji-yong is the one driving the car while Lis is on the passenger seat...Liz phone buzzed..He checked his phone and furrowed his brow..

"Why?? You looked bothered!" Ji-yong asked..

"Mhm..I am just thinking about something Hyung.." lis replied..

"Like what??" Ji-yong asked..

"About the Enemies identity..I have an idea who might he be..So I asked my Friend in NZ to check on him..He texted me just now.." lis replied..

"What did Your friend said??" Ji-yong asked..

"He told me.. Taeyung looked normal!" Lis replied..

"Taeyung?? Is that they same Taeyung I knew?? I mean jennie's ex??" Ji-yong asked..

"Yes Hyung!" Lis answered..

"Come to think of it.. There's a possibility that Taeyung will do something like this since he intentionally Rape Jennie!" Ji-yong said..

"Mhm.. I'm just waiting for my team's update...I hope they can give me a Good Result! That will help Us to caught the Suspect!" Lis replied..

"Yeah..We can only hope.." Ji-yong answered..

"What about you're team Hyung??" Lis asked..

"My team is reviewing the identity of the possible Gun Man... Because Beretta 92 was only can owned if you have a military background...And about the sniper.." Ji-yong replied..

"Okay Hyung!" Lis said..

Soon after,they already reached the police station..They get out from the car and entered inside the police station..

Inspector Lee and Inspector Soo already waiting for them inside the Inspection room talking with the witness..

"Mr Manoban,Mr kim..sit down!" Mr Lee said..

Ji-yong and Lis sit down..

"Mr Kim,Mr Manoban..We called you today because we want you to meet the witness of Ms jisoo kim accident...This Man told us that he saw the number plate of the Car tailing Ms Jisoo's car.." Mr Soo said..

Lis and Ji-yong nods their heads..

"Sir..I am Kim jisoo's Brother...Did you saw the Face of the Gunman??" Lis asked..