Chapter 47 Naming our first child

Everything we're back to normal..Jennie,Lis,Jisoo,Chaeyoung,Rosé and Mina we're back to Seoul to finished the remaining week for school semester..Mr and Mrs Brüschweiler flight back to Switzerland while Mr and Mrs kim stay in New Zealand...Lis hired an expert bodyguards to protect Mr and Mrs kim wherever they go,making sure that the incident will never happened again..

Jennie and Lis are at home, They are on their bed while watching movie on the Netflix..Jennie is leaning on Lis, Lis is rubbing Jennie's tiny bump...

"Love what do you want?? A son or a Daughter??" Jennie asked..

"Hmm..Anything is Fine Love..how about you??" Lis replied..

"Ummm.. anything is fine as well Love...By the way Let's talked about their possible names" Jennie said..

"Okay Love..What do you name our first child if it's  a girl??" Lis asked..

"I want to name her Jeannie elayne.." jennie replied..

"Oh! Sounds good..does it spell like J-e-a-n-n-i-e  E-l-a-i-n-e??" Lis asked..

"The jeannie is correct Love but the Elaine is incorrect.. It's E-L-A-Y-N-E meaning a Ray of Light.." jennie replied..

"Oh! That's sounds cool Love..I like it!" Lis replied..

"Mhm..You name our Son Love! If ever!" Jennie said..

"Alright..Let me think about his name.. Because you're Name sounds french then I will match it with french name also!" Lis replied then think of the possible name..

"Okay Love.." Jennie answered..

"Hmm..I love yellow color..And yellow in French is Jaune, and I like sunlight so much.. Sunlight in french is..Hmmm.. It's Lumière...Jaune Lumière.. that's right..JAUNE LUMIÈRE KIM BRÜSCHWEILER" lis said happily..

"Oh! That's sounds good too Love..I like it!" Jennie replied..

"I am excited to know what is our child gender Love!" Jennie said..

"Likewise Love..Then after we found out her/his gender then let's buy clothes and things for her/him" Lis replied..

"Mhm..Sure Love" jennie answered..

"So next month we will Go to the doctor together for you're check-up!" Lis said..

"Yes Love" Jennie replied...

"Are you hungry Love??" Lis asked..

"Hmmm Not yet Love.." jennie replied.

"Okay Love..Tell me if you're hungry already and I will cooked!" Lis said..

"Sure Love.." Jennie replied..

Lis and jennie continue to watch Movie while staying on their positions...

.

.

.

Lis is cooking their dinner on the kitchen,Jennie is watching Lis on the apron while cooking..

"Ummm..Love.. You're good in cooking but why are you keep on asking Jisoo Unnie to cooked for you??" Jennie asked..

Lis turn around to face Jennie and replied
"Hmm..I just missed Jisoo Noona Cooking so I asked her to Cooked for me and she didn't know that I already knew how to cooked.."

"Oh! So when did you learn how to cooked??" Jennie asked..

"After I run away from home.." Lis replied..

"I see.. You've learned something new after running away home huh.. We'll that's good.." jennie said..

"Mhm.. At least Now..I finally knew how to live like a poor does..And look..I manage to survive without using my family's money." Lis replied.. smiling..