Chapter 45 Grumpy Kitten

At the Everland theme park..

Jennie,Lis, Chaeyoung,Mina,Jisoo,Rosé and Seulgi are already inside the amusement park,Since Jennie is pregnant she can't ride  the extreme rides on the amusement park,also Lis because he have to accompany Jennie...Rosé said she wanted to ride Roller coaster first So Lis buy tickets for Jisoo,Mina, Chaeyoung and Rosé.. Seulgi didn't want to ride because she said she don't have a partner.. although jisoo is terrified to ride she can't say No to Rosé and let alone admit it to Rosé..She wants Rosé to think of her as a brave Woman...

"Alright!! Let's do this!" Rosé screams when they already sitting on the ride..

"Yey!!" Jisoo shouted,not really excited..

"You two alright there?? mina and Chaeyoung??" Rosé asked..

"Yeah! We're good!" Mina answered..

"No I'm not!" Chaeyoung said..

"Wae?? Are you afraid baby??" Mina asked..

Jisoo heard it..

"ha ha..Looks like the  cub is Scared..And you called yourself a Man.." jisoo mocked..

"Shut up Turtle Rabbit!" Chaeyoung replied..

"What about you jisoo are you not afraid??" Mina asked..

"Nope..even if we do this twice It's fine by me.." jisoo  replied..but deep inside she is praying that they won't really do it twice..

"Oh! What a brave Woman! Alright.. We'll do this twice!" Mina agreed..

Okay, I'm dead..Why did I even said that! Stupid Me! --jisoo thought..

Jisoo gulped hard then just nods her head with a lil smiled on her lips...

"Oh hell No Baby!! I won't ride this twice!" Chaeyoung disagreed..

"Oh c'mon Baby..Jisoo is even good with it.. Don't be killjoy now.. Let's do it okay??" Mina answered..with puppy eyed..

"Okay..You win!" Chaeyoung said..

"Yey! Thank you baby..I love you!" Mina replied then smiled..

"I love you too baby!" Chaeyoung answered..also smiling..

Jisoo looked at Her girlfriend..
"They are so sweet..No i love you for me babe??" She asked..

"No!" Rosé replied..Jisoo pouted her lips.. Chaeyoung giggled then peck on Jisoo's heart shaped lips.."but this will do!"

"Oh i like it even better!" Jisoo said.. smiling contentedly.. chaeyoung smiled to jisoo..

The operator said that the ride will begin,So jisoo and Chaeyoung grip the handle tightly...

"Pali-pali!" Rosé and Mina excitedly said..

The ride begins... Rosé and Mina screams in happiness...

"Yahoo!! This is fun.." Rosé shouted..

"I know right!!" Mina also shouted..

Meanwhile Jisoo and Chaeyoung we're dead silent.. They're eyes were closed gripping the handle tightly..

Rosé and Mina glanced to their partners...

"Hey Babe..You okay?? Why are you're eyes shut?? C'mon scream with me!" Rosé said..

Jisoo open her eyes and begin to scream loudly when the ride suddenly got down..

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Jisoo shouted..

Rosé also joined her, thinking that jisoo is screaming in happiness..

"Oh shit!! Stop the ride!! Let me out of here!!" Chaeyoung shouted..