Chapter 7 Lis Special Day

"Any good News Richard??"

"Still nothing Sir! They still working on it!"

"What a useless people!! I'm paying them big amount of money and they still don't locate his location!!"

"I'm sorry sir,They are doing their best! Give them a few more time sir!"

"How long must I have to wait.."

"Be patient sir.. It's hard because they have no lead, where might he be!"

The old man Just sighed deeply..

-------

At Kim's villa..

Lis and Joy already arrived,As soon as Joy enter the house..Irene and Krystal pulled Joy to the living room..

"Sit down there Park soo-young!!" Krystal said and forcefully make joy sit down..

"Yah! What is this all about!! I already told you what happened!" Joy reacted..

"We are convinced, you're not Telling the truth..Spill it out!" Irene replied..

"Oh my gosh! We just eat in the restaurant! What's the big deal?? Does all of you didn't experience Date??" Joy said..

"Don't outsmart us Joy! Where did you two go next??" Irene asked..

"We just go visit his favorite place!" Joy replied.. rolling her eyes..

"And??" Krystal asked..

"And we go home after!" Joy replied..

"Are you telling the truth??" Irene asked..

"Of course..If you want asked him directly!" Joy answered..

"Hmm..No need.." irene said..

"Now! Can i go to our room now??" Joy asked .

"Okay..Go ahead!" Irene replied..

Joy immediately stand up and run upstairs..

"So,No more giving chances Irene.. Starting tomorrow, Let's start the real fight!" Krystal said...

"Okay.." Irene replied..

Krystal leave Irene alone on the living room..Irene sat down and Think of an Strategy how to win lis heart..

Meanwhile,Lis reached the Quarters..His friends immediately started to teased Lisander..

"How's you're day with Ma'am Joy Bro??" Anderson asked..

"Good!" Lis shortly replied..

"Hmm..Looks like you manage to make Three of Young Miss, Friends to fall in love with you huh.."Andrew said..

"That's not new, I hate to admit but Lisander is the most handsome man here in our group.." Jake added..

"How's the feeling Bro?? Three fine ladies are competing with each other just to win you?" Lance teasingly asked..

"Honestly, I'm not happy with it..I don't want them to fight just because of me..They are precious just to get hurt!" Lis replied..

"Hmm.. Don't tell me bro,You don't like any of them??" Andrew asked..

"I Don't feel any special feelings for them yet..To be honest!" Lis answered..

"Umm..You will feel eventually soon! Take your time bro!" Anderson advice..

"Mhm.. you're right!" Lis replied..

"By the way guys,Let me remind you.. Tonight is my Sister's birthday.. I'm expecting all of you will come!" Jake said..