Chapter 26. Make Jisoo Pursue Rosé

"What do you want??" Jennie angrily said..

"Relax Jennie.. I just checking you up!"

"I am fine..No need to check on me!!" Jennie coldly replied..

"You are still they same girl just like before!"

"I am not they same girl anymore...if you don't have something else to say..I will hang-up the call! I have no time for you!" Jennie seriously said..

"Wait...I just want you to know that I'll be flying to Korea! See you soon Babe!"

And the call ended..

Shit! What does he wants... After what he did,he still have the guts to call me...

Lis was already awaked when Jennie Started to feel angry to someone she was talking to her phone...He just stay still and listen to what would jennie say..

Lis slowly open his eyes and looked at Jennie's bothered face..

"Love?? You okay??" Lis asked..

Jennie was startled and looked at Lis
"Yes Love..Did you just wake up??"

"Mhm.. I'm sorry I didn't Noticed that I fell asleep." Lis replied then sat up.

"It's fine Love..I like seeing you're sleeping face!" Jennie answered smiling..But Lis saw that Jennie is bothered..

"We should go back Love..." Lis said..

"Okay" Jennie replied..

Lis extend his hand to Jennie and Jennie accept it..Lis pulled Jennie up and then Lis fold the blanket they use and walked back to the car while their hands are intertwined..

.

.

.

At Kim's Mansion..

Lis Open the car's door for Jennie and then walked her infront of their gates..

"Aren't you coming in and Meet Mom??" Jennie asked..

"I will meet her some other Time Love... There's still plenty of time..Go inside now Love.." Lis replied..

Jennie nods her head and then pecked Lis on his lips then entered inside..

After jennie Leave he go back to his car and entered inside..He dialled someone on his phone then start the car and drive away...

"How's you're Date Sweetie??" Mrs kim Asked..after jennie kissed her cheek..

"Fine Mom..I enjoyed it!" Jennie replied.. smiling..

"Hmm..Good..When will I going to Meet him sweetie??" Mrs Kim asked..

"Soon Mom.." Jennie replied..

"Alright..Invite him here and I will cooked food for him.. What's his favorite by the way?? So that I can practice cooking it.." Mrs kim asked..

"He likes Gamjatang Mom,And I guessed Any korean food as long as it's spicy!" Jennie answered..

"Okay then copy!" Mrs kim said...

"I will going to my room now Mom! I have to take a shower!" Jennie replied..

"Okay sweetie.." Mrs kim answered..

Jennie go upstairs into her room then take a shower..

.

.

.

While jennie is lying on her bedroom,Mina and Chaeyoung come in and have a chat with her..

"How's the First date with Lis??" Chaeyoung asked..