Bonus Chapter

Many years Later..

18:30 in University of Zurich.. Graduation Ceremony for master's and Doctoral degrees for Law students..

Jennie and Lis, Family are attending Jennie's graduation...Lis also take the twins with them since they already four years old...Jennie was so happy finally she will going to graduate with a flying colors...Lis and Jennie's family was so proud of jennie... Especially Lis,Lis knows Jennie's hardworked more than anything else since they are living on they same roof..Being a mother and A students was hard but with lis supporting her,jennie made it...

Jennie is sitting together with her batches.. Waiting for her name to be called...And when Jennie's name finally called..Jennie immediately stand up and go on the top of the stage...Lis parents and Jennie's parents And the twins Proudly clap their hands for jennie...

"Mommy! Mommy!" The two twins said happily..

"Yes babies.. That's Mommy!" Lis replied while carrying the twins..

"Mommy!!" The twins loudly shouted..

Everyone looked at The twins in amusement...Jennie smiled at the twins while waiving het hand to them..

"Well today we are officially graduates,Wow! This is it! Guys We made it!.. Congratulations to us! Every student who are here today was traveled a remarkable journey to reached this moment..Fellow Graduates you know that this day is not just belong to us,but for our family, friends,Parents, Grandparents,Siblings, Children's, Romantic partner's,Pals ---you know who you are...I thank you and Salute you! ..You gave us your supports, Your encouragement,your Love has brought us to this fabulous moment..We will not going to made it if it's not because of you Guys..This day is more become special to me because I have my husband and twins with me today..They are there! Love Thank you for you're undying support and Love for me..I made this far because of you! I love you much Love and also to my twins... Mommy made it My angels...This is for you My loves..I jennie ruby jane kim Brüschweiler Magna cum laude for batch xxxx.." Jennie said smiling,She wiped her tears and then handshake with her professor's..

Everyone clapped their hands for Jennie..Jennie get down from the stage and approach lis..Lis put down the twins and the twins immediately run to jennie and greeted jennie with hugged and kissed..

Jennie giggled while the Twins showering her face with kisses...Lis is watching them..Jennie looked up and meet lis eyes.. Jennie smiled and told the twins to stop kissing her..The twins stopped kissing jennie and Jennie stand up..Lis open his arms to jennie and Jennie run to him..Lis hugged jennie tightly..

"I'm proud of you Love!" Lis said..

"Mhm..Thank you Love..I can't do this without you!" Jennie replied then looked at lis and make a pointed lips..Lis immediately kissed Jennie's lips..

"Ahermm!" Mr kim cleared his throat..

Jennie and Lis break the kissed..

"Dad! Mom!" Jennie said then hugged her parents..

"Congratulations Sweetie!" Mr and Mrs kim said..

"Thanks Mom,Dad!" Jennie replied...Mr and mrs kim released jennie..

"Congratulations also Sweetie!" Mr and Mrs Brüschweiler also greeted..

"Thank you Mommy and Daddy!" Jennie replied then hugged them..

"Congratulations Jennie!" - sandara

"Congratulations Sis!" Ji-yong..

"Thanks Unnie and Oppa!" Jennie replied then hugged them also...