𝟐. 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

So from this chapter flashback starts!
.
.
.
.
Randhawa villa

Veeranshu was busy checking out a presentation on his PC mailed by one of the employee. "What nonsense is this, I'm not paying them to work like this." picking up his cell phone from the table, he dialed a number.

"Ms. Rao, I already told you that I want the presentation to be held tomorrow and I already told you I want everything perfect..." Veeranshu spoke with anger

"Yes sir" Veeranshu's secretary replied, knowing a bomb is going to explore.

"So that kind of nonsense is this? This is what we are going to present in front of our clients? Call that idiot right now and inform him that, he has been fired from the company. And I don't know what you're going to do, but I want this presentation to be corrected. As I want, next to the perfection level." Veeranshu said, angrily.

"But sir.." Ms. Rao said

"You want me to fire you as well?" Veeranshu spoke with a hint of anger in his voice, he didn't like hearing 'No' and repeating himself too.

"No sir"

"Get that presentation done by tomorrow morning." Veeranshu hung up angrily

He was engrossed in the conversation so much that he didn't realize it when his elder brother walked into the study room.

"What you are doing here?" Veeranshu asked, getting up from his chair.

"I think I should ask you this, if you have forgotten then let me remind my sweet little brother that you got married today and your wife must be waiting for you in your bedroom.." Viraj said, wrapping his arms around his younger brother's shoulder.

"Viraj..." Veeranshu glowed

"I'm three years elder to you, call me bhai at least if not bhaiya." Viraj complaints

"You should be at least thirty years older than me, then why bhai I'll call you dadaji, that too happily." Veeranshu rolled his eyes

"Ohhhh... So my brother knows how to joke, I'm impressed." Viraj mocked

"But I'm not interested in impressing you so get out of study.." Veeranshu said, sitting back on his chair.

"Veer! Enough for the day, get back into your room." Viraj firmly said

"Let me finish this work, then I'll.." Veeranshu assured

"Fine but quick, okay! And yeah, now you're a married man. You've to be responsible towards your wife, we all are unknown to her here so it's your responsibility to make her comfortable. Marriage is a huge responsibility, it's not as casual as the passing affairs you had in the past." Viraj tried to put some sense in his arrogant and hot-headed brother.

Veeranshu simply nodded "Now leave, I have to complete this. Already I've wasted enough and more time on this marriage and its rituals. Now I don't have a single minute to waste, I need to get back to the work." Veeranshu said peeping into his files

"Like only you've all the work in this world" Viraj mocked

"Get out!" Veeranshu states sternly

Viraj chuckled at his brother and left.

Here completing his work, Veeranshu rested his back on the chair and sat thinking. He couldn't believe that he was a married man now. He has a wife to look after, he has to carry out all her responsibilities.

He was supposed to be with his wife tonight, after all, it was his first night but he was not interested in this marriage. He was married to a girl who was completely stranger to him, he hardly met her a couple of times.