𝟐𝟑. 𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

In Randhawa villa

Anaya with her husband Soham walks into the huge living room of Randhawa villa to discover Viraj yelling at someone on the call, while Vaanya was sitting on the couch looking worried.

"Why he is yelling so much and on whom?" Soham asked, looking at his wife.

"I don't know... Let's see!" Anaya said, they walked towards the Randhawa couple "Hey... What's wrong, why Viraj is yelling?" Anaya asked, sitting next to Vaanya on the couch while Soham went and sat on the couch next to Viraj at some distance.

"Viraj has hired a few detectives to look after Vamika and find her but still none have succeeded in tracking her... That's why your bother has gone mad, I have tried to calm him down but you know... Randhawa remains Randhawa after all..." Vaanya said, sighing.

"I can understand... Veer is short-tempered since childhood but Viraj... He was always understanding and calm but now for a week even he has lost his calmness.." Anaya said

Vaanya slightly nods "How is dadaji now?" Vaanya asked, just then Viraj disconnected the call which derived their attention.

"What happened Viraj? Why you were yelling and at whom?" Soham inquired

"I've hired some detective and none of them could trace Vamika... Seriously? Like I've hired the best people and still, they can't find her... Useless!" Viraj said, grinning his teeth.

"Relax Viraj... At least you're trying to find her..." Soham said

"But still I can't find her, jiju..." Viraj said

"I still can't get it that what happened that night, that Vamika left the house... Without giving any reason, she disconnected herself from all of us... Why?" Soham asked

"None of us know Soham... I have tried to ask Veer nth of times, he clearly refused to reveal anything... But as long as I know my brother he won't react or do anything like this unnecessarily." Anaya said

"As long as I know Vamika, she is very sensible... She won't leave the house over a small fight, they have fought in six years of marriage but it never went out of their bedroom... It's definitely something bigger than we could imagine... And we all know Veeranshu's nature...." Vaanya said, indirectly defending Vamika.

"So you mean it's Veeranshu's fault?" Anaya said, snapping at Vaanya.

"I didn't say that di... But I know that Vamika won't leave the house unnecessarily unless Veer did something to break her heart..." Vaanya said

Anaya was about to say something when Viraj interrupted sensing that the normal conversation was getting converted into a heated argument.

"Stop it ladies... We're not here to argue who is right and who is wrong, it's between the couple let them decide that... I only know, I want to bring back my brother's happiness and fulfill dadaji's wish to see Vamika and Veeranshu back together... I'll do a single thing to bring back Vamika, if you guys want then support or stay out of this but don't fight." Viraj says, sternly.

Vaanya knew her husband is right and then Anaya is elder to her in age as well as relation, she can't talk with her in the tone she just used.

"I'm sorry di, I shouldn't have talked to you like that..." Vaanya apologize

"Even I'm sorry!" Anaya apologize too

"How is dadaji's condition now? Improving?" Viraj inquire

Anaya glared at her husband before she answers.

"It's high time now, I think we should inform mom-dad, chachu, and Veer about dadaji..." Anaya said

"What do you mean di?" Vaanya asked, immediately.