𝟐𝟓. 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Khurana House

A tried Arhaan came back house after a long and tiring day. He got freshened up and then walked back into his bedroom but as soon as his eye went on his bed, he got shocked.

"You?" he almost shouted

"Yes... Me, I hope you liked the surprise!" Alisha said, smirking at Arhaan.

Yes, it was Alisha sitting on his bed!

"What the hell you are doing here? Just get out of my house right now!" he chided at her.

He walked near the bed, holds her wrist, and makes her get up from the bed.

"Leave!" He said, angrily.

Alisha smirked.

"Just chill Arhaan, why you're so angry?" she said, walking close to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He immediately pushes her back "Just stay away from me, don't you dare to touch me." he said, grinning his teeth.

"Fine... But you have to do something for me and then I'll stay away from you." she said, smirking.

Arhaan chuckled, sarcastically.

"Do you really think I will do whatever nonsense you will say? Like seriously, what do you think about yourself? Who the hell you are?" he said

Alisha laughed, a bit.

"I think you forget... I have a video where you were drunk and you confessed that you love your best friend's wife... Veeranshu's darling wife, Vamika! The video is just one click away from Veeranshu and then... He will kill you for bad eyeing on his wife, that too under his nose and... "

"Just shut up. I have never bad eyed on Vamika so just shut your fu-king mouth..." he shouts at her

She chuckled.

"You know this... I do know this but who will believe you? Veeranshu will never see this and you know how possessive he is for his wife, it won't make sense to him whether your feelings were pure or bad, and think about Vamika... After Veeranshu it's you whom she believes blindly, how betrayed she will feel. She will never see your face ever in her life again." she said, smirking.

Hearing her words, Arhaan went into thinking mode. He knew Alisha wasn't wrong, even if her intentions are wrong yet her words are true.

Veeranshu will never understand how he unknowingly felt for Vamika, his best friend will assume that his intentions were wrong towards his Vamika.

And Vamika...

She will feel betrayed.

He will lose his both friends.

"You have to help me... Not for me but to save your friendship, I don't think you can afford to lose two friends at a time. I'm the villain here but ultimately you will become the villain of the story." she said

He looked at her, he was confused.

"C'mon Arhaan... You've already helped me in arranging abortion papers, you already knew everything even before the couple got separated. You have to help me again, you don't have an option." she said, smiling at his helplessness.

Arhaan was all blank.

Yes, it's a hidden truth but even he was responsible for Veeranshu and Vamika's separation. Unfortunately, he has helped Alisha in separating them.

He blankly sat in bed and remembered whatever happened a year back.

Alisha was planning to separate them and it was not possible without Arhaan's help, she knew he will never help her willingly so she kidnapped Sherya and then blackmailed Arhaan to arrange an abortion paper.