𝟏𝟐. 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

Sunrises with a new day, feelings, and equations.

Veeranshu and Vamika, both of them were sleeping peacefully next to each other in bed. In sleep, they didn't realize that, they shifted closer to each other.

It was Vamika, who woke up first.

The first thing she noticed after opening her eyes was, she was too close to him and he was holding her hand in sleep.

He looks too innocent and handsome...

I have a charming husband...

She thought

A heat creeps her cheeks, leaving her red blushing as she remembered his words.

"And what I want is... You!

"Because I like you, I really like you Vami."

But will this I like you ever turn into "I love you?"

She frowned thinking and gets upset. Not getting love back in return wasn't something new for her, except her parents nobody loved her. But after getting married and getting a lovely family, she was getting used to this constant affection.

She can tag herself as greedy but now all she now wants is her husband to love her. Hopefully, he will someday fall for her.

Fingers crossed!

"Good morning... Wife!" he said, seeing her lost somewhere.

"Umm... Good morning" she replied, getting up and sat checking her cell phone.

"Are you ignoring me?" he grimaced

"No..." she said, still checking something in her cell.

He snatched her cell and kept it on the bed, away from her.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you..." he said, sternly.

Back to Hitler mode.

She smiles softly at him.

Enough to melt him.

"You can be a little soft with your tone, Veer... At least with family members... With me, at least!" she said, bitting her lower dry lip.

"Why? What's the problem with this tone?" he asked, sitting right in front of her.

He doesn't see any problem with it?

Huh... Why would he?

His behavior is the reason, he has all the powers in his hands. From Randhawa villa to business all over...

"Because when you talk in this tone it feels like I'm talking to my employer, not husband... A Hitler boss, you know!" she teases, with a smile.

"Ohh really?" he asked

"Yes..." she smiles, innocently.

"Mrs. Randhawa... Thank me that I haven't turned on my husband mode yet or..." he said, smirking at her.

She was appalled.

What does that mean?

What he was trying to say?

"Or?" she asked, getting nervous.

"Or I can..." he gets cut off by the ringtone of her cell. He peeked at her cell and so as she did. Seeing it was Ronnie's call, she immediately disconnected it and looked back at Veeranshu.

She smiled, nervously at him "What you were saying?" she asked

As he was about to continue, her cell beamed again.