𝟐𝟏. 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇

As the sun rays fell on Veeranshu's face, he yawned rubbing his eyes, and opens his eyes. Opening his eyes, he saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully next to him with his baggy black t-shirt on.

He smiled,

As he saw her smiling in sleep.

No wonder how many times he has admitted that he has beautiful, still he won't ever get tired of appreciating her beauty and brain at the same time.

A perfect blend of beauty with brains.

She was...

And the happiest fact was... She belongs to him!

He shifted closer to her and took the sleeping figure of his wife on him... "Ummmm..." she murmured, sleepily.

"Good morning wife!" he said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Hmmm... I'm still sleepy, please let me sleep peacefully for some more time Veer.." she mumbled, in sleep.

"You're wearing my t-shirt, give me that back and then sleep... I won't disturb you then... Maybe!" he whispered, in her ears making her smile in sleep.

Even tho she wanted to go back to sleep, how can she stop herself from blushing violently at his words and meaning behind them. She hides her beetroot red cheeks in his chest and hugs him.

"Stop troubling me Veer... I know you very well, you don't want your t-shirt back... You're just enjoying to trouble me..." she said

He chuckled.

"This is not the way I trouble... You know what I can do if I want to trouble you..." he said, playfully.

She blushed more in his arms.

"You're such a shameless person..." she said

"I was never this way... Never this romantic, it's you who made me what I'm right now and you know what... I'll never be able to forget last night, it was that special..." he said, honestly.

As he said, she remembered the last night and heat creeps her cheek as the memories of the passionate night flooded her mind.

After eight months of marriage and months of separation, finally, they made love to each other. For the first time, she felt loved in her entire life,

Call him rude, stubborn, hot-headed, or Hitler... But only he is the man she wants in her life, she only needs him in her life...

Nevertheless, their simply arranged marriage was turned into a love marriage now.

She opened her eyes finally and looked at her husband, who was already smiling mischievously at her.

"What is your intention Mr. Randhawa?" she asked, smilingly at him. Veeranshu pulled her closer, whispered something in her ears for seconds which made her laugh.

"You're seriously shameless, Veer..." she said

"What else I can do when I have such a freaking gorgeous wife, my wife is always running around my mind and I'm becoming to a helpless romeo... I'm helpless..." he states, with a pout.

She blushed at his words.

She kissed his both cheeks and then looked into his chocolate brown eyes "I... LOVE... YOU..." she said and pecked his lips softly.

"I love my Vami... Too!" he said

They stayed back in bed for some more time, cuddling in each other's arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time, Veer was sitting on the couch wearing casual clothes and scrolling down something on his cell. It was a Sunday hence he didn't have to get ready and leave for the office, he was waiting for his wife to get ready who was drying up her wet hair for long.