𝟏𝟔. 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄

After a hectic schedule and a tiring day, Veeranshu was working on his PC. Vamika waited long for him to come back into the room but he didn't, getting tired of waiting for him she decided to check on him. Walking near the door of the study, she stood there watching him.

She sighs.

Even after reminding him for nth of times, he isn't listening to her and is working constantly without any proper rest.

What should I do with his man?

Why my husband is so stubborn?

She thought.

She went into the kitchen and made a Valerian Tea for him, it will help him with a good sleep which he really needs now. She has been making one for him every night, tho he made faces to have Valeriana Tea at first but now it was becoming his habit.

It was just their thing to do, their personal time to sit together and talk about random things, sharing about day-to-day life.

She opens the door of the study and walked in.

"How many times I've to remind you that 8 hours of sleep is a must for any normal human being, husband." she said, sighing.

He smiled.

"It's just done.." he said, still looking into his PC. He took the cup of tea and starts sipping over it, still looking into his PC as his other free hand continued to type something.

She looked around to pass some time as she was getting bored, she can't leave either or he will continue to work and might not sleep the entire night.

He has literally gone mad to complete work here.

He was involved in his work but soon realized she was still standing, waiting for him. He holds her hand, she immediately looked at him.

"Come..." he said, gesturing her to sit on his lap, and just in a moment, she went all nervous.

"No, it's fine... I'm good here!" she said, timidly.

"Why you're always nervous around me?" he asked, looking at her.

She took a step back but instead he pulled her, making her sit on his lap in a moment.

"What you're doing Veer..." she said, with widen eyes due to his sudden action.

He pulled her closer, tugged her hair behind her ear "I haven't done anything yet, Vami. But I can, if you want me to... I'm always ready!" he said, with a playful smile on his face.

Her eyes went more widen.

Him and his double meaning talk...

He was damn serious about his work just a moment ago and now turned into a naughty one all of sudden. She was right about him, a man with multiple moods, attitudes, and personalities.

"I love you, Vami..." he whispered, placing his lips on her ear, a shiver ran throughout her when his lips touches her ears.

"Finish your work fast, I'm sleepy..." she said, looking away.

"I don't think you're sleepy and even I'm not... Soooo!" he said, she gasped as he tresses her waist with his fingers.

She shivers.

"My work is done, we can go back to our bedroom and...." he said, kissing her cheek.

He smirked seeing her breathing unevenly, he knows what effect his touch leaves on her. So as her touch affects him.

"Veeranshu... Please..." she said, timidly.

He gazed at her for a moment before hurriedly claiming her soft lips with his pair of rough ones. He kissed her passionately and she lately kissed him back. He poured all his love, care, passion, hungry, and desires for her.