𝟐𝟐. 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

It pains in my heart to write something like this regarding Veer and Vami but this was the track decided way back and I can't change it.

Penning down the last half was very tough for me.

Pardon me for this chapter!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In Germany

After a long tiring day, Veeranshu walked back into his bedroom and sat there relaxing.

At a moment he was in his uncle's house.

It was a week since Veeranshu left for Germany and he was unaware that his grandfather has suffered a heart attack. Coming out of India is like completely disconnecting himself from all family members. He doesn't make any calls to them and doesn't even receive any calls.

Changing his clothes, he lay on the bed when his uncle knocked on the door and walked into the room.

"Veer... Dinner is ready, come let's have dinner together beta..." His uncle, Abir's father said

"Chachu I'm not hungry, I'm not having dinner..." Veeranshu answered back

His uncle sighs and walked into a room near him... "What are you doing to yourself Veer, you didn't even have lunch today.." His uncle said

"Chachu..."

His uncle sat on the bed, facing him "Do you even realize Veer that what you were and what you have made yourself in this last one year... Why Veer? Don't do this to yourself, you know where your happiness lies and if you try you can get your happiness back..." his uncle spoke out of concern

His uncle knew what condition Veeranshu has made of himself in a year.

Veeranshu kept mum as he didn't want to argue with his elder because once he jumped into an argument there is no going back.

"See Veer... None of us know what happened between you and Vamika but we all know one thing and that is only Vamika...."

Veeranshu interrupts him.

"Stop it chachu... I don't want to talk about her and please don't ever dare to mention her name... That woman is a closed chapter of my life!" Veeranshu said, showing his hate towards his wife.

Knowing Veeranshu's anger, his uncle stepped back from the discussion right away.

"Fine... But have dinner, I'm sending it in some time..." his uncle said and left the room.

Veeranshu takes a deep breath to calm himself, he knew his uncle was right but he can't even explain what thing he has gone through.

He is changed now.

Since the day Vamika left, he had made himself a stone that feels nothing like before. He can't even stand the fact that his Vamika has left him forever.

He lost his Vamika forever.

He lost everything.

He changed himself for her and now he has again changed himself because of her. This time he chose to be a more rude, ruthless, and mean person.

Unknowingly a tear escaped from his eye as he went back to that one horrible night of his life where he lost everything.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One Year Back ( Flashback )

One fine morning Vamika, Veeranshu, Neelam, Vaanya, and Abir were having breakfast, and the rest all had already left for office.