𝟔. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

Viraj's cabin

"See... Enough of this blackmailing ahh, Vaanya. I'm not going to ask Veer, you know he always does the opposite of what he has asked to do. I'm pretty sure, he will deny at that moment itself..." Viraj said on the call, resting his back on his comfortable chair.

"I don't know anything... Go and talk to Veer, now!" Vaanya said, stubbornly.

"I'm not going..." He said, sternly.

"Fine... I'll tell mamma that it was you, not servant, who broke her favorite Vas which papa brought from Paris..." Vaanya smirked

She was blackmailing him?

Ufff... Why his wife is so stubborn!

"You can't do this... You can't blackmail me like this..." He said.

"I'm already blackmailing you, Viraj... And you have no other option than to do what I'm asking you for, go and talk to Veer or don't come back home today." Vaanya said

"Fine... I will talk to him but if he denies, then I'm out of this, I won't help you..." Viraj said, rolling his eyes.

"Good... now go!" Vaanya said, smilingly.

After finishing his work, Viraj left for Veeranshu's cabin. He stepped inside to find his younger brother, yelling at employees... As usual, like what's new in this... Employees face the wrath and warning of termination, most of the time they are fired directly.

As Viraj entered the cabin, Veeranshu ask the employee to leave his cabin. Viraj came and sat in front of Veer on the chair.

"Good you came... I was going to come at you only.." Veeranshu said, casually.

"Why?" Viraj asked

"I'm going to Bangalore next week... In fact, I'll stay there for some time, maybe a few months. Bangalore's branch is new, someone is needed to look after our branch there. So you look after work here and of course, dad is here in case you need help..." Veeranshu said, looking at his elder brother.

Viraj looked at his brother with amused.

He did nothing and work is already done!

"Viraj... I'm talking to you.." Veeranshu said, sternly getting no response from him.

"No... I mean, good idea. I was thinking the same, that someone is needed to look after our branch there. Great that you are going there..." Viraj said, smiling at him.

Veeranshu nods, peeping back in his PC.

"Ahhh... You're taking Vamika with you, right?" Viraj asked

Veeranshu was busy typing something on PC "What she will......." he paused

"If you won't give her attention, then some other fool will do that job... Mr. Randhawa!"

Arhaan's words ring in his brain.

"I'll take her with me..." Veeranshu said, immediately changing his mind.

What..... He agreed?

This easily?

"Veer are you, okay? I think we should immediately see a neurologist, something is wrong with my brother. Did you get some injury on your head?" Viraj mocked, ending up mischievously glaring at his brother.

"Get out..." Veeranshu rolled his eyes

Viraj chuckled at his brother and left the cabin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A week later, all family members were standing outside the house. The driver was putting luggage in the car's trunk, Vamika was talking with her mother-in-law and bhabhi while Veeranshu was continuously busy on his cell. It was another way to avoid all, as for the past two days all of them were schooling him and the hot-headed Randhawa couldn't even get angry, like how he was supposed to get mad at his mom, elder sister, and bhabhi.