LVXI. New Worries

Same Day, later..

Johnny and Daniel went off to go search for Robby. I hope he's ok. Poor kids probably stressing out so much.

I was relieved though. After knowing where Johnny is and know his whole opinion on this new chapter unexpectedly lurking into our lives, I feel happy for the first time in a while..

I was thankfully done with my shift for the day, Ali was taking cover. I forgot how nice she was, it's been ages.

I'm sure Johnny will be happy to see her sometime, just not if she makes a move on him or anything weird.

I sat on our couch and watched some weird soap opera because nothing else good was playing.

I was currently scrolling through baby furniture websites to start looking for items to put in a nursery, if we even have room for a separate nursery.

As I thought of that, I looked around the apartment to see if we'd have room for all this.

The answer to that question is: Absolutely not.

I sighed and looked back down to my phone. We're not even married yet..

"Fuck" I said out-loud and threw my head to the back of the couch.

Maybe since I'll be getting a good amount of money in soon, we'll be able to afford a new place to live?

That could be a great surprise!!! I smiled to myself and pulled out my laptop and put my phone down.

I then began to look at some affordable houses. If we're gonna start a family we should start it right.
...

It was now around 5 pm, Id just gotten off the phone with Johnny and Daniel. They seem to be getting along, enough.

They were bickering at each other through the call like an old married couple, but the good thing is that they're making progress with searching for Robby.

I ordered a pizza a bit ago, it should be on its way now.

Ive been hungry for the last hour, so I'm ready to dig into the pizza.

I had changed the channel because I literally cannot stand whatever the hell was on tv. Now Friends was on, which is a much better show.

I just sat back and enjoyed the calm environment. Then was interrupted with a knock at the door.

I smiled widely as I knew the pizza was here. I could even smell it through the door.

I then opened the door and-

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I angrily said to the asshole of man who strangely was carrying my pizza.

Thomas smirked as he handed me my pizza. "That's quite rude of you, Serena. That's not how you treat guests." He said to me and tried to walk in.

I blocked the doorway. "You're funny." I said sternly. He raised his eyebrows and backed away a bit.

"Fine." He then said as his evil smile lowered.

"I just wanted to ask you to do something for me." He said innocently.

I rolled my eyes, "Screw off, Thomas." I spat and started to close the door, but he blocked it from closing.

"Wait!" He exclaimed. He pushed the door lightly back open and smiled.

"Listen, I know your pregnant. And I know you think it's probably your boyfriends. But don't forget, we had a fling right before you guys we're together.." He started to say.

It can't be his. No way a devil like him could've put a mini devil child in me. Plus, we used protection.

"It's not possible Thomas. It's not yours." I said to him as I crossed my arms.

"Could you at least check. I'd like to know if I'm gonna have a kid or not." He said in a more sincere tone, he genuinely wanted to know it wasn't a sneaky thing.

I just looked at him. "I'll think about it." I said and began to shut the door, this time he didn't do anything.

I walked to the couch and put the pizza on the table and didn't sit down. I just stood over the pizza.

Ive lost my appetite.

The door opened and I gasped. I quickly turned around to see it was Johnny.

He looked crushed, tears in his eyes. I frowned and hurried over to him.

"What happened?" I asked him in a lighter tone than I was using with Thomas earlier.

I held his face in my hands. "Got in a fight with LaRusso, found out Miguel's awake. Then went there to see him but he wants nothing to do with me because he might.." He began to tear up a bit more.

"He may never walk again.." He said with a frown.

"Oh my god." I said, I'm shocked. Nobody called me about Miguel, I had no idea.

I pulled him in for a hug, he seemed so upset. He hugged me tighter than usual.

"I screwed everything up. You're all I have now. I don't want to ruin anything with you. I'm so sorry." He said into my hair.

"Don't be sorry. Your not going to ruin anything with me. We'll fix everything with Miguel and hopefully soon Robby. It's gonna be ok." I told him and kissed his head.

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I love you angel." He said to me as he rested his head onto my shoulder.

I felt this anxious feeling in my stomach again, I remembered what Thomas said.

"I love you too.." I said.

A/N: holy CRAP it's been a while lmfao-
i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!! also i didnt add any gifs because it's just a pain to do but maybe i'll add them in some other time! after watching s4 i immediately thought of my storyline for the rest of this story! AND ALSO TYSM FOR 300K READS WTF???? that's insane. ily all sm and i'll be updating again soon <333