XLIII. No Mercy

The Same Night, 11 pm

    I drove back to my apartment, still tearing up

I drove back to my apartment, still tearing up. I'm assuming things didn't go well with Daniel and Robby since I heard Daniel yelling at him before I left.

I don't know what to do about Johnny. He doesn't understand that I knew Robby was his son, like not for sure at least.

I wouldn't do that to him-I wouldn't train the kid with Daniel if I knew it was Johnny's son.

I got back to my apartment and went straight to bed. This is fantastic since the tournaments tomorrow.

...

I woke up at around 9 am, I had completely forgotten about yesterday until I woke up completely.

I hope Johnny is ok, I texted him last night saying to tell him that I didn't mean to hurt him-But he never responded back.

I guess whether or not he responds, I have to be at the tournament at 2 pm for the kids.

I just hope he's not hurt, he seemed pretty drunk when we parted.

I got some coffee and made some toast for breakfast. I wasn't really focusing on the time because soon enough it was around 1 pm now.

I realized the time and then quickly put my hair in a high pony tail. I then put on some black leggings and a random t-shirt.

I then looked at my messages one again, still nothing from Johnny. Shit, he needs to get to the tournament.

I sighed in worry and walked out of my apartment and began to drive to the tournament.

I got to the tournament, it was actually super crowded. It reminded me of when I went here to support Johnny and the guys, but also Daniel.

I got out of my car and walked over to my students-They looked super worried.

"Hey guys, you ready to fight?" I asked with a weak smile.

Miguel looked up from his punches he was practicing, "Where's sensei Lawrence?" He asked.

I gave a little shrug, "I haven't heard from him.." I said quietly.

"Don't worry, he'll be here." Aisha said.