XI. Sensei Johnny

The same day

     After finishing my lunch with Daniel, I headed to the beach with Johnny and the guys

After finishing my lunch with Daniel, I headed to the beach with Johnny and the guys. We got to the beach and made our way down to the sand.

"Tommy, wanna practice?" Dutch asked throwing a week punch. Tommy cracked his knuckles and they began to practice fighting.

Bobby and Jimmy practiced as well, leaving me and Johnny to sit and watch them. I enjoyed the weather today, it wasn't too cold but it wasn't hot.

Johnny looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled. "So, do you know what you want to do after school?" He asks randomly. I thought about it for a second then knew my answer.

"Well, I want to go to college. Then maybe study to be a doctor." I say. I've always wanted to be someone like that.

He looked at me in shock and smiled. "That's really cool." He says. I nodded and smiled. "What about a husband, or kids?" He more shyly. I felt my cheeks heat up and I smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like to have a husband and kids." I say. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, it was almost like his eyes were trying to say something to me.

"What about you?" I asked. He smiled and looked at the ocean. "I want to be a sensei, maybe own my own dojo. And I want a wife and kids too." He said, looking at me when he said the last part.

I smiled and nodded. "Well, do you want to get a head start?" I said. His eyes widened and he began to blush a little. "Huh?!" He said with a little laugh. I laughed at his reaction.

"With teaching karate." I say with a smile. He breathed out and laughed. "Oh- yeah sure." He said with a smile. I felt myself blush as well.

He jumped up from the sand and held his hand out for me to get up. I stood up and he led me to a flatter surface of the sand.

"Ok, I'll teach you some of the basics first." He said with a smirk. I smiled and got into fighting stance. "Ok Mr. Lawrence." I said in a mocking tone. He laughed and shook his head.

"It's sensei Lawrence." He said in retaliation. I nodded and smiled.

"First I'll teach you one of the basic kicks." He said as he walked over to me, now being behind me. He grabbed a hold of my hips and I got butterflies.

"Your going to twist your hips this way, then when you strike, pivot yourself as you kick. That's how to kick your enemy at his side." He said as he let go of my hips. I nodded and smirked as he got in front of me.

He got into fighting stance. I was already in the position to kick so I pivoted myself and kicked Johnny in the side. He jumped back and gave me a shocked expression, then it turned into a smile.

"You have a strong kick, angel face." He said with a smirk. I tilted my head and laughed. "Angel face now huh?" I say with a smile. I feel like he gives my new nicknames everyday. He shrugged and walked closer to me.

"It suits you." He said as he held my face, that apparently is angelic to him. "I need to find a nickname for you." I say with a soft laugh.

He smiled and nodded. "Go ahead." He said while he leaned in for a kiss. I smiled in the kiss. I pulled away and backed away. He gave me a pout and crossed his arms.

"Teach me more!" I say getting back into fighting stance. He laughed and nodded. "Alright." He said. I smiled and let out a happy laugh.

He smiled even more at my reaction. He taught me some other moves, I felt pretty accomplished. After about an hour, we all decided to head back.

I rode with Johnny, the others said bye to us and left to go to their homes. Johnny got to my apartment complex and parked his bike.

We both got off the bike, Johnny took a hold of my hand and we walked to the front door of my apartment.

I smiled as I turned to face him. "Thanks for teaching me some karate. You're a pretty good teacher." I say with a smirk. He smiled down at me.

"I loved teaching you." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm not sure if it's too early, but I really like you and I really like dating you. Your the only girl I care about. So, would you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked a little nervously. I smiled widely.

"Yes

"Yes." I say as I leaned in to kiss him. He smiled and kissed me back. This kiss felt like different then my other kisses with him.

It was different then because he wasn't officially my boyfriend and I wasn't his girlfriend. Things could've just been a week long thing and then poof, it would end just like that.

And I'm glad that it's not like that. I really do like being with him. And he's the only guy I care about, like he said. We pulled away and I smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you at school angel face." He said giving me one last kiss for the night. I realized I forgot to think of a nickname for him. I let go of him and smiled.

Then at that moment I found a perfect name for him. I chuckled to myself before saying it out loud.

"Bye my stud muffin." I say with a smirk. He raised his eyebrows and laughed. "And your calling me that because..." He asked as he walked away backwards.

I laughed to myself. "Because it suits you." I say, mimicking what he said earlier to me. He smiled widely and nodded. I waved and smiled, then I opened my door to go inside.

"Wow, your in a good mood." My mom says from the couch. I was still smiling. I laughed and flopped next to her on the couch.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I say, smiling at the ceiling. She smiled and nudged me. "Is it a boy?" She asked.

I sat up and nodded. "Yeah, his name is Johnny." I say as I hugged my knees. She smiled and nodded.

"So when am I going to meet this Johnny." She asked. I laughed, "Mom you already met him." I said. She gave me a confused look but then came to realization.

"Ohh was he that skeleton?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. She smiled and nodded proudly.

"You chose well honey, he's a very well behaved and handsome man." She said as she walked to the kitchen to start dinner.

I laughed to myself, shes right about the handsome part. But I wouldn't say Johnnys well behaved.

I spent the rest of the night just thinking of Johnny. I replayed our moments we shared today about 10 times in my head. He's my first boyfriend. This was a new feeling for me. And this feeling I had whenever I was with him or was thinking about him was the most wonderful feeling.