XXXIII. Just Like Old Times

The Next Day

      It was the next day, I am still a little weirded out by the fact that Thomas isn't existent to his own work and anyone

I texted him yesterday to see why his work doesn't know him, but he left me on read. That's really weird.

Anyways, it was Thursday morning and I had just woken up. Johnny was picking me up today for our lesson. I still haven't heard from Thomas, but maybe it's for the best.

I mean he always kinda just seemed a little odd, I don't know. And plus, I really didn't want to date him in the first place. It was just a thing to get back at Johnny.

But now I know that Johnny probably wasn't even dating 4 girls, I mean I can be wrong but I doubt he was.

Like, if he was dating someone he would be telling me about her, right? Or maybe he wouldn't because he'd think it's awkward to tell each other about our relationships when we had a really strong one before.

But I told Johnny about me and Thomas.. So, was that awkward? Wait why did I tell him about Thomas?

Ugh, I wish I could have someone to talk to about this. I only have Johnny, who the main issue is. And Daniel, who hates Johnny.

All the sudden I heard a car honk outside of my apartment, which made me jump. I walked to my window and saw Johnnys red car.

I smiled and got my bag that I had packed for the lessons. I then walked downstairs and out the building to get to his car.

I opened the door and saw a smiling Johnny. "Hey angel." He said. I smiled and laughed softly.

"Hi." I said and got into the seat next to him. We are still only teaching Miguel and Aisha but you never know, we could get some new students, hopefully.

He smiled at me and began to drive. "So, you ready to teach?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said with a smile. He nodded and started to turn some music on, specifically AC/DC.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in a week, anything fun happen to you? A date with Thomas or something?" He said without looking at me.

I sighed as all the thoughts that I was thinking of before he came made their way back to me.

"No, I'm starting to think that maybe Thomas isn't the best person for me." I said as I looked out the window.

I felt Johnnys stare on me. I turned my head to look at him. He looked away quickly and kept looking at the road.

"Oh, well that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that." He said, sadly.

I nodded, "Yeah, thanks." I said with a sigh. I honestly didn't really feel bad that things aren't gonna work for me and Thomas-Like I said before, I didn't really want to date him in the first place.